TaylorMade R11 Driver & Fairway Wood Review Thread

Thanks wild man! Taking myself and my little man to the range after his nap/Carolina basketball game. I'll definitely report back. I'm pretty pumped about this driver.

Nice, are you a fellow Tarheel fan or just watching the game. Yeah you should be pumped bro I think its gonna be a gamer.

Thanks wild man! Taking myself and my little man to the range after his nap/Carolina basketball game. I'll definitely report back. I'm pretty pumped about this driver.

i hope you like it as much as i do, its a monster off tee, i didnt think i could gain any more distance over my supertri RIP combo but i did, the lower spin of this head helped me allot

On my way to the golf course to take Ole Gray his R11 3 wood that was sitting by the door. He will be so happy to see me today!

Nice KB, im sure he will appreciate it

Nice, are you a fellow Tarheel fan or just watching the game. Yeah you should be pumped bro I think its gonna be a gamer.

I grew up in the great state of NC, dang right I'm a Tarheel fan. We looked like poop yesterday. I'm nervous.

i hope you like it as much as i do, its a monster off tee, i didnt think i could gain any more distance over my supertri RIP combo but i did, the lower spin of this head helped me allot

Low spin = good for me. I need stuff to help me keep the ball lower. I'll be thinking of my man biggsy on the range today, reminding myself to "tee it down a little bit more".

I grew up in the great state of NC, dang right I'm a Tarheel fan. We looked like poop yesterday. I'm nervous.

Low spin = good for me. I need stuff to help me keep the ball lower. I'll be thinking of my man biggsy on the range today, reminding myself to "tee it down a little bit more".

lol thats how i am also, tee it low im good to go, tee it high well i think we all know what happens

Yeah we did, but I guess if your only gonna have the lead once in a game the last second is a great time to have it. Hopefully that game will wake them up a little, we got this.

lol thats how i am also, tee it low im good to go, tee it high well i think we all know what happens

What settings are you playing on your R11 dude? And Whats your trajectory like with it?

What settings are you playing on your R11 dude? And Whats your trajectory like with it?

Good question!

In fact, let's pose it to all R11 users out there. What's your current settings and what are you seeing from it?

right now i have the FCT at standard (9*) and the ASP to Open with a 8 gram in the heel and 1 gram in the toe. Ball flight is a mid-high draw. Even with the RIP in my Supertri i had before the R11 i would still get ballooning and hit Sky High balls with it, none of that with the R11 so far

Next time out im gonna try and add some loft and see what happens, since i can open the face back up with the ASP im actually gonna try it lol, i wouldnt try it for anything in my Supertri cause i couldnt look down at a closed face.

right now i have the FCT at standard (9*) and the ASP to Open with a 8 gram in the heel and 1 gram in the toe. Ball flight is a mid-high draw. Even with the RIP in my Supertri i had before the R11 i would still get ballooning and hit Sky High balls with it, none of that with the R11 so far

Good to hear dude, sounds like you have a solid set up on your hands.

Good to hear dude, sounds like you have a solid set up on your hands.

Yes Sir! Its been amazing so far. The white has really got me wanting to never play a driver in another color.

Yes Sir! Its been amazing so far. The white has really got me wanting to never play a driver in another color.

It's amazing how much better the white looks on this club outside than it does in the store. Although, I suspect it also looks that much better b/c now it's mine, haha

How cool is this? Liz just texted me that a package was dropped off at home, on a Sat in Nebraska, its the Superfast 2.0 3 wood. I had her snap a picture to send me, haha.

I didn't expect it until next week, heck I'm working today way down in Kansas, so may not see till later this evening or tomorrow if I spend the night here.

GG, you are super fast just like this three wood, haha. Testing to begin asap!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yeah I feel you on that. Im very comfortable with the white and the graphics dont bother me a bit.

TheDue you lucky dog! Im on indiana and I haven't seen mine yet! Its looking like tuesday for me but that's perfect because it is supposed to be nice that day. Already told the wife im going to the range after work that day

TheDue you lucky dog! Im on indiana and I haven't seen mine yet! Its looking like tuesday for me but that's perfect because it is supposed to be nice that day. Already told the wife im going to the range after work that day

same here buddy, im also in indiana and mine says tuesday

I'm blown away, it generally takes forever for anything to find Nebraska, lol. Good luck guy's, hope yours find their way quickly.

I'm blown away, it generally takes forever for anything to find Nebraska, lol. Good luck guy's, hope yours find their way quickly.

Thats why you're moving right?

Well I went to the range this morning. Leaving my block I see the Fedex truck go zipping by. I have a fleeting thought to go and check if my driver is on that truck. I don't and now I'm kicking myself. Got home and there is that beautiful box. Haven't opened it yet but it is pretty much exactly like TC's except mine looks normal. I'm hoping to play tomorrow so I will be devirginize on the 1st tee.

Well I went to the range this morning. Leaving my block I see the Fedex truck go zipping by. I have a fleeting thought to go and check if my driver is on that truck. I don't and now I'm kicking myself. Got home and there is that beautiful box. Haven't opened it yet but it is pretty much exactly like TC's except mine looks normal. I'm hoping to play tomorrow so I will be devirginize on the 1st tee.

I'm heading to a demo day today, but I'm waiting for USPS to show up with my r11 fairway wood

Tap before talk.

I would go back to the range and hit that bad boy

I would go back to the range and hit that bad boy

Just got back from the range and my butt is killing me otherwise I would.

I wish I were moving, Florida sounds so nice today as its mid forties and breezy here today, lol

Back