2011 THP Demo Day Thread

Mizuno in the house! Very nice selection too.

The Z-Star driver, will there be multiple shafts there to tinker with along with the different weights and Iphone App? I meant to ask that on the range the other day I got distracted by someone bombing shots over a large tree...:alien:

The Z-Star driver, will there be multiple shafts there to tinker with along with the different weights and Iphone App? I meant to ask that on the range the other day I got distracted by someone bombing shots over a large tree...:alien:

We will have it in 2-3 different Dromos configurations. As for the Iphone app, I cant answer that as i dont have an IPhone.

2011 THP Golf Outing and Demo Day. It is a once a year gathering of attendees in FL at PGA National Resort and Spa where we demo equipment and play tour level courses. Large thread on it in the golf section.

okay thanks. since i'm from ohio I may not be attending.

okay thanks. since i'm from ohio I may not be attending.

This one is sold out already. Our next one will be announced after this event in May. People from all over the country (and even Europe this time) come to attend. It is the ultimate golf weekend.

JB, did you ever hear back from the Bobby Jones/Jesse Ortiz company? Love to see if they are bringing out anything new for 2011.

Starting tomorrow, we are going to begin our quest to make the 2011 demo day the best we have ever done. As you can see by the pictures, it will not be an easy task, but we think that this one coming up, will be just an incredible opportunity for all that make their way.

This thread is here for you to make requests of equipment you would like to see available at the demo day. Please keep the outing banter to the appropriate thread and keep this one about demo day only. Thank you.

1015803804_SGUQD-S.jpg

The List
This is only a partial list and as product arrives, we will update it with what will be out there. If you do not see something under the company's name that you want to see, you can request it. It also may have already been requested and we are waiting for it to arrive.

THIS IS ONLY A PARTIAL LIST!
As equipment arrives each day, the list gets updated.

Nike
VR Pro Cavity Irons
VR Pro Combo Irons
VR Pro Blade Irons
MachSpeed Black Driver
VR Pro Hybrids
VR Pro Driver
Method Putters

Callaway
RAZR Hawk Drivers
Diablo Octane Drivers
Diablo Octane FW Woods
RAZR Irons
RAZR Tour Irons
RAZR X Forged Irons
Jaws Wedges

TaylorMade
R11 Driver
Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
Burner SuperFast 2.0 TP Driver
R11 FW Wood
Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW Wood
Rescue 11 Hybrid
Burner SuperLaunch Hybrid
Tour Preferred Irons
Burner 2.0 Irons
xFT Wedges
Ghost Putters

Mizuno
JPX-800 Irons
JPX-800 Pro Irons
MP-63 Irons
MP-53 Irons
MP T-11 Wedges
JPX-800 Driver
JPX-800 FW Woods
JPX-800 Hybrids

Cobra
S3 Driver
S3 Irons
S3 Pro Irons
Baffler Rail Hybrid
Baffler Rail FW Wood

Wilson
Di11 Irons
DXI Driver
DXI Hybrid
FG Tour Irons
FG62 Irons
FG Tour Wedges
Vizor Putter

Ping
K15 Driver
Tour S Wedges
Redwood Putter
G15 Irons
i15 Irons

Cleveland
CG16 Irons
CG16 Tour Irons
CG16 Wedges
Launcher Ultralite Drivers
Launch FL FW Woods
Mashie Hybrids
HB3 Irons
TA7 Irons
Classic Putter
T-Frame Mallet

Srixon
Z-Star Driver
Z-Star FW Wood

Bridgestone
J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Irons
J38 Black Oxide Wedge
J38 Driver

Maruman
Shuttle Driver
Shuttle FW Wood

Shafts
UST Attas International Series
UST Attas-T2
UST Mamiya MP5
UST Mamiya Axivcore Green & Red
Miyazaki C.Kua Series
Miyazaki Kusala Series
Miyazaki Dromos Series
Fujikura Motore
Fujikura Blur
Project X (5.0-7.0)

I will take one of each, thank you.

JB, did you ever hear back from the Bobby Jones/Jesse Ortiz company? Love to see if they are bringing out anything new for 2011.

No response which says a lot to me.

I see the main list under Nike says Method putters. Does that entail the Method Core putters as well?

I see the main list under Nike says Method putters. Does that entail the Method Core putters as well?

It should, but they have not arrived as of yet.

It should, but they have not arrived as of yet.

Great. Thanks man.

Pretty pumped about the all day demo day this year to be honest. No club shall go unhit!

Wish I could make it to one of these outings. Everyone here is very helpful and I bet it would be a blast.

Great. Thanks man.

Pretty pumped about the all day demo day this year to be honest. No club shall go unhit!

Yea im looking through the list and i would love to say I hit everything - but i really want a good look at some of those irons - and drivers. And to be honest ive never hit a jaws wedge - im really going to throw those through the paces.

I didnt attend last year sorta just joined at this time - but how do you demo shafts? Are they installed in different heads? i want to pick out a new miyazaki and get fitted for a shaft while im there since none of the local shops in columbus carry miyazaki - thats my first order of business at the outing.

Any chance there will be shorter shafted drivers? Im curious about cutting down my current supertri a few inches for accuracy - and would love to demo one while im there to see if it does in fact help me find more fairways.

Don't know if it's still ok to make requests or not, but I don't see the Wilson D-FY irons on the list. Any chance we could get those there too? Thanks!

1st post updated.

Oh boy!! More toys!!! this is shaping up to blow last year away

There's just so much there I'm losing track of what's new! So much great gear!

There's just so much there I'm losing track of what's new! So much great gear!

me too buddy! I read through there 4 times trying to figure it out

That list is just ridiculous. I've never heard of Carnahan wedges. Will be interested in checking them out.

That list is just ridiculous. I've never heard of Carnahan wedges. Will be interested in checking them out.

I believe we have a thread on them from the PGA Show Hawk. Check them out. Very cool.

I just checked out their website. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

This might be a little late in the area of requests but if possible I would like to see some higher lofted (25* and higher) hybrids.

First post updated.

Back