2011 Bettinardi Studio Stock #7

The #7 is not my cup of tea. The #8 is dead sexy putter. I was also shocked how much softer and great the feel is with FIT face versus other Bettinardi I have used before. I had to look and make sure it was still a Bettinardi the first time I putted with one. I was pleasantly suprised how great these putters look and feel when I tried them out last month.

That putter is stunning. I don't think I've seen one that has matched that finish in terms of sheer beauty. I haven't seen a lot of these Bettinardi putters. I may have to drive down to Tiburon in Naples to give them a roll. Thanks for the great pics!

Similar, but I really like the feel of the FIT face and how it appears to get the ball moving for me.

Thanks JB!
I was afraid you were going to say something like that.
Now I'm really starting to want one.

Is it possible to get a playing position picture? The shape is intriguing because of its uniqueness.

I would love a picture from directly above to see how it looks during alignment.

Have I mentioned that I like this one? :alien:

JB, your signature still shows the Gambler Straight. Any thoughts on the Betti replacing it? I am very interested in hearing your thoughts on how they compare.

JB, your signature still shows the Gambler Straight. Any thoughts on the Betti replacing it? I am very interested in hearing your thoughts on how they compare.

I like the Bettinardi a lot. And am going to use it for the rest of the week. Right now the Gambler is still in the bag, but ya never know.

Gorgeous looking putter.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

This will be out at the THP Demo Day for people along with quite a few (most of them) of the 2011 line.

This will be out at the THP Demo Day for people along with quite a few (most of them) of the 2011 line.

That just hurts, lol. I'm in trouble anyway I go depending on when the deliveries arrive. I seriously doubt I switch out the old Slotline on the course, yet I love the look of this SS #7 and the Gamblers.

Sorry to revive an old thread but how was the feel off the face using this putter? There is one for sale in Toronto and I am "pondering" more equipment, not like I really need another putter.:smile:

I actually played a round with this putter, and have a FIT Face ss8.

Wacky soft. Maybe the softest face out there for milled putters to my ears.

Thank you, is the #7 face balanced!

Yep, face balanced double bend.

I still love everything about this putter, looks wise. My Ebay search isn't finding anything!

It's a beautiful putter for sure

I actually played a round with this putter, and have a FIT Face ss8.

Wacky soft. Maybe the softest face out there for milled putters to my ears.

Agreed...I love how soft they are

I still love everything about this putter, looks wise. My Ebay search isn't finding anything!

I did not see any when I looked today.

Back