In NW Oh/SE Mi or close to it??

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Any THPer's that live in NW Ohio, Ohio in general, or SE Michigan that would like to get together to play some rounds, let me know. It would pretty fun to play courses I've never played with some THP members I have never met. I really want to be an active member, so I figure that playing golf with THPer's will help! Plus, I don't have many friends with the same work schedule as I have. So, sometimes it's hard to find someone to play a round of golf with! I'm willing to drive a few hours to play, to play courses I haven't played before. Let me know who would be interested. See what we can put together. If we can put something together and we get enough THPer's that want to play. Maybe we can get a deal on rounds if there are enough of us. Don't worry, I can handle that part of it. Doesn't hurt to try to get discounts. Get back to me and let me know.

Or NE Indiana...

Last edited:
Free bump:

I'm lovin' this community spirit. Good on ya' buddy!

Heck you can come from canada to play if you like! Snow should be gone quicker here than there.

I live in the detroit area if you want to come up this way. I also go down to Dayton, OH every couple of months. Hopefully we can work something out once the weather improves.

I live in north central indiana but I love to travel and play golf. I'd be up for a round with some THP members. When are you thinking of doing this? Hopefully once we know the weathr will be warmer

Whenever any THPer's want to play. It's better for me on a Sunday or a Wednesday. But I'm up for it!

I'm about 2.5 hours from the Toledo area. If you're OK playing with a high handicapper I might be interested one day.

It doesn't matter to me what your handicap is. Cause odds are if playing a course I have never played, I will be a couple strokes off too. It's just the fact of playing golf at different courses matters to me as well as playing with THPers!!

If anyone wants to play on my home course feel free to let me know I would be more than happy to play along with you. It's Whitepines Golf Course Swanton Ohio.

Okay THPers the weather is changing for us up north now! LET's plan a THP outing up here. Who is in to play golf and meet a bunch of THPERS?? Let's get this planned...

Dang... now that I moved there seems to be some members wanting to gather in that region. Last year I had to adventure to Nebraska and Georgia to have some THP gatherings. I hope y'all have some fun!

I live in north central indiana but I love to travel and play golf. I'd be up for a round with some THP members. When are you thinking of doing this? Hopefully once we know the weathr will be warmer

Sounds like I didn't live too far from you up until January. I was in Plymouth for a few years.

Last edited:
I'm originally from Toledo and will be back in town from mid May through August if not indefinitely. I'd be up for golfing almost anytime and if you're willing to drive there are some amazing courses near Gaylord Mi. Check out www.golfblackbear.net or the Otsego club tribute course.

I'd be down for some golf anytime. I'm currently a student at the University of Toledo.

What time of year are you looking to do this? Already took my "big" week-long vacation this year, so the main THP outing in Florida is not an option for me. I'd love to get in on one of the smaller 'regional' outings that are within a 8-hour drive.

Depending on schedule, I could potentially swing up for a mini outing. I'm sure Rx would be interested in this as well.

Well, lets see if we can put together a regional THP outing!!!! I can go pretty much anytime! Would be a blast. Who wants to spear head this??? Can THP help us with anything as far as in tee times or something along those lines?

I'd be open to setting up an outing once I get back into town. Lets come up with some guidelines in terms of price, distance and time frame to get things started.

Let's say 2-3 hours distance. Price depends on the course. It would be better for me on a Weds or Sunday unless I have some advance notice say a couple weeks notice. If we get enough guys we could have prizes! Maybe some THP gear we could get such as the putter cover, I already have one on the way could get another for like longest putt or something along those lines... And THP hats and shirts, say a couple guys buys something to toss in...

I have been kicking around the idea of hosting an "Ohio" outing in the cleveland area sometime this summer. I don't have a ton of guest sleeping places but I have plenty of floor space and a fridge that can hold a fair amount of beer. The basic plan would be to play a round saturday afternoon, go out for dinner (or have CG13 cook us something fancy) and then hang out/goof off, catch a round sunday morning and everyone head back to their respective homes.

No dates or plans yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I have better plans!

I have been kicking around the idea of hosting an "Ohio" outing in the cleveland area sometime this summer. I don't have a ton of guest sleeping places but I have plenty of floor space and a fridge that can hold a fair amount of beer. The basic plan would be to play a round saturday afternoon, go out for dinner (or have CG13 cook us something fancy) and then hang out/goof off, catch a round sunday morning and everyone head back to their respective homes.

No dates or plans yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I have better plans!

I'm in - especially since I couldn't mett up with you and Ken last season.

Tap before talk.

Count me in too! Cleveland isn't that far for me. Especially with my right foot being 5lbs heavier than my left... LOL

Cleveland sounds good. Weekends are where I make my big money, but I've been behaving lately as far as attendance- I can afford a frivolous call-off if I had to.

If the schedule permits I would meet up. I have a connection at Firestone, see if I can pull some strings and get us on the big track. Long shot, but he may be able to do something. I will give him a buzz in a couple days. Odds are it won't work with a larger group, but I can try. I barely broke 100 the last time I was there, it's freakishly long and fast.

Great idea about doing a regional thing. Start some PMs and let's see what we can do.

Count me in, I live near cincy but have family south of cleveland that I visit once a month, I'm pretty sure my brother would be in as well, weekends are best for us, just let me know

im down also who could pass up golf and beer :drinks:

Back