THP First Look - 2011 Bettinardi Putters

JB, were you ever a highschool cheer leader? lol. What a tease! I love it.

JB, were you ever a highschool cheer leader? lol. What a tease! I love it.

No but he was the head cheerleader for team marital bliss down the stretch for fantasy football

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

No but he was the head cheerleader for team marital bliss down the stretch for fantasy football

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Haha...

Messed around with most of the line today and came away EXTREMELY impressed again. Just love the feel, style and finishes that they have in 2011.

I meant to ask you the other day how the new finish holds up. meaning does it need to be wiped down each round with a silicone or oil or can you just put the cover on after your round and forget it?

Messed around with most of the line today and came away EXTREMELY impressed again. Just love the feel, style and finishes that they have in 2011.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I meant to ask you the other day how the new finish holds up. meaning does it need to be wiped down each round with a silicone or oil or can you just put the cover on after your round and forget it?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

No, that is truly an amazing part of the Borrealis Black finish (spelling). No maintenance needed.

I have fallen in love with the CC series Tiburon. I love mid mallets. and Bettinardis. ESP. THAT Bettinardi.

There's just something about the studio stock inserts that I just don't like. Last years all honeycomb face looks better to me

There's just something about the studio stock inserts that I just don't like. Last years all honeycomb face looks better to me

Not to nitpick but it actually isn't an insert. It is a milling process. So the metal is the same as the rest of the head as opposed to an isnert of different materials.

Just had the same comments from a buddy of mine on Saturday. He and his dad went to the studio near Chicago. Both bought last year's SS. He got the honeycomb face and his Dad got the FIT face. I tried them btoh and to me the honeycomb is too clicky because i like a softer feeling face. To him the FIT face wasn't responsive enough.

Is it the look or the feel for you? They are not inserts as much as they are milling patterns. I did not think I would like them as much, but since rolling the #7, I am becoming a big fan.

Wow these putters are amazing looking. Best looking ones I've seen in a long time.

Sorry for the bump...I'm up in Canada and looking to get my hands on something from this 2011 line. A previous post said they went on sale in Feb 2011. Golftown here says they can special order at no extra charge but i still don't see the 2011 line for sale on their website.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Contact Patty at Blind9Golf (on the forum) and she can help.

Has anyone here rolled any of the 2010 BB models? How do they feel compared to a Scotty? I am wanting to replace my Scotty, and I don't know whether to be looking at the regular honeycomb face or the FIT face in order to have the same soft feel as my Scotty. I have nothing against my Scotty, just ready for a change and want something that isn't going to glare on sunny days so I was looking at the Bettinardi's since they are black. Any input would be appreciated.

BTW I am looking at either the BB1 or BB8 if I go with the 2010 model, but if the FIT face is softer I would LOVE to have a Studio Stock model...I just can't find any good reviews or comparisons anywhere on the internet....I thought you could find ANYTHING on the web!?!

Has anyone here rolled any of the 2010 BB models? How do they feel compared to a Scotty? I am wanting to replace my Scotty, and I don't know whether to be looking at the regular honeycomb face or the FIT face in order to have the same soft feel as my Scotty. I have nothing against my Scotty, just ready for a change and want something that isn't going to glare on sunny days so I was looking at the Bettinardi's since they are black. Any input would be appreciated.

FIT face will be the softer feeling of the Bettinardi line. I had the 2010 SS with the honeycomb face and liked it quite a bit. I've got the 2011 SS with the FIT face and love it. Both IMO are better feeling than the Scottys. Just my opinion though and I'm definitely not saying the SC stinks. Quite liked them actually.

BTW I am looking at either the BB1 or BB8 if I go with the 2010 model, but if the FIT face is softer I would LOVE to have a Studio Stock model...I just can't find any good reviews or comparisons anywhere on the internet....I thought you could find ANYTHING on the web!?!

FIT face is much softer IMO

Just ordered a bb8 (2010 model) thanks to patty from Blind 9 for hookin me up! Can't wait to get it and give it a roll. New question: I know the finish does not wear like some Scotty's do. Would acetone affect the finish if I try to remove the white paintfill from the back?

I just heard an interview today with Mr. Bettinardi. It was a good interview and he seems like a great hard working guy. He was very excited about the overseas market for his product.

I met him once at the bmw championship in chicago. SUPER nice guy. Spent a lot of time just talking with fans standing around wanting autographs.

Its almost here! My Betty will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to get off work tomorrow and go straight to the practice greens, it is supposed to be sunny so I should get the chance to roll it right away! I'll post my thoughts when I get done!

My two ss7 and ss8 should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait!!

I love the look of the SS, just couldn't justify spending $375 on a putter right now. I have already bought a new driver and wedges within the last couple of months along with a bunch of Penta golf balls, and I am considering pulling the trigger on some new Taylormade irons...so I figured I better save a few bucks where I can, lol

Just got my two today...the finish is amazing, kind of like a torched rainbow finish.

The FIT face and honeycomb is very soft.

If anyone is interested in the 2010 BB series, I can give a coupon code for $199 for any we have in stock.

For current lines, drop me a line, I could probably still hook you up with some kind of deal.

Back