What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some Srixon balls to make sure I am in the GMac sweepstakes and some FJ socks

That is exactly why I bought some Srixons today. Get in on the GMac giveaway.

Leupold GX-4. It got shipped USPS priority, hopefully it will be here today for golf, if not, Monday.

Leupold GX-4. It got shipped USPS priority, hopefully it will be here today for golf, if not, Monday.

Nice buy! I was looking at one, but I jut can't afford it right now - I hope it works well for you.

Tap before talk.

I think you guys have convinced me to buy a set. Where are you ordering from if you don't mind me asking?

Blind9 is selling them now and they said they will give THPers a great price.

Taylormade Tour Ghost Maranello 35". Cant wait to get it, should ship monday and i did 2 day shipping so should have it Wed! My golf Ho ways were to much to handle at that moment lol

I think you guys have convinced me to buy a set. Where are you ordering from if you don't mind me asking?

Patty from Blind9 says they have these irons. I would shoot her a PM

Burner 2.0 Supefast driver. Had much better numbers than with the Cleveland Ultra Lites, which I really had a thing for.

Taylormade Tour Ghost Maranello 35". Cant wait to get it, should ship monday and i did 2 day shipping so should have it Wed! My golf Ho ways were to much to handle at that moment lol

What is wrong with the Daytona? I love the ghost putters but curious as to how come your going from the Daytona to the Maranello? Looks?

Ya just looks, i love half mallet putters, dont get me wrong i love the daytona as well but the maranello is the one i have wanted in white all along and i can finally have it lol. BTW the Daytona is for sale lol

Ya just looks, i love half mallet putters, dont get me wrong i love the daytona as well but the maranello is the one i have wanted in white all along and i can finally have it lol. BTW the Daytona is for sale lol

I see what you mean, looks are a huge factor with putting. Wish I could buy it man because my putter is just so wrecked and broken I need one, but it's still not in the funds yet. Perhaps at a later date, but I think it will sell soon man.

I see what you mean, looks are a huge factor with putting. Wish I could buy it man because my putter is just so wrecked and broken I need one, but it's still not in the funds yet. Perhaps at a later date, but I think it will sell soon man.

I really love the looks of the maranello, excited to feel the new pure roll insert. I hope it does sell soon cause the maranello was a impulse buy and need to get some of my money back lol.

Callaway Diablo Hx tour

Tap before talk.

Picked up a R11 3 wood. I have to stay out of golf stores.....

Don't feel bad bogey. Perhaps it was time for an upgrade anyways :D

It might get returned if I can find and R7 st 3 wood tomorrow at GolfSmith. My brother-in-law has one and I was using it off the tee today and out driving him and my stepdad.

Picked up a Taylormade R11 this morning. Funny, picked up my new driver and went out for my second round testing with the Polara golf balls. Will play my Z Stars tomorrow!

Bridgestone B330-RX. First time using these balls and man do they feel sweet off the clubface

It might get returned if I can find and R7 st 3 wood tomorrow at GolfSmith. My brother-in-law has one and I was using it off the tee today and out driving him and my stepdad.

Hey I have one of the R7 st 3 wood Reg flex shaft, if you can't find one, I will trade you for the r11 3 wood if you want.

Hey I have one of the R7 st 3 wood Reg flex shaft, if you can't find one, I will trade you for the r11 3 wood if you want.

lol you better be adding some cash to that one

2 FJ SoftJoy gloves. They were an older model so I picked them up for $5 a piece (not bad considering the original price and they have nifty ball markers that won't blow out).
A TaylorMade RAC TP gap wedge for $50 new. I already have one and really like it but it was used when I bought it and now I have a back up.
A Nike perforated, light wait cap. $13 at WalMart. It will be great for warm temps.

lol you better be adding some cash to that one

it was a joke, but yes I would have to add cash! Depending on how much I may be up for it.

it was a joke, but yes I would have to add cash! Depending on how much I may be up for it.

lol i know, was just messing with ya. Hey your looking at buying one anyway arent ya? if he is up to it you could work out a deal

Well, I had bought a TM R11. I just couldnt get along with it. Tried several different shafts, and could not dial this thing in. So, yesterday at the range, I was on the LM and was trying to find the magic. No luck. So I go in, and am talking with the guy there, and I notice he has the new Cleveland drivers. I grab the 290 and head back out. Wham, Im killing it. Numbers look ok, but ball flight and hang time are great to my eye. So, I take it to the course today. Same thing. Im hitting it long, and hit almost every fairway. Yowzers! So, I take it back over there today, after playing, and tell him Ill give him my R11, plus $50 for the driver and 3 wood. He takes the deal. So, Im jacked. I paid $337 for the R11 shipped, so I basically got the Cleveland Driver and 3 wood for $387. And I could not be happier.

Bought a White Iomic Putter grip and extension. Think I'm gonna try 34" for the Method. My putting has been getting better as I keep practicing (duh) but I just wonder if having 34" might be better for the mid range to short putts. Ill take my Odyssey out for a spin first (its 34) before I make any changes. The normal grip on putter wasn't bad at all, just probably chose the wrong grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back