Reunion Resort Course Pictures

AMAZING! Nice pictures JB and GG. Anyone picked for this event will have to be honored to attend this.

JB and I were trying to figure out how we can justify taking a "vacation" there even if it's only about 30 minutes from our house.

I don't see a problem with that! When I lived in Charleston, my wife and I spent a weekend out at Kiawah for a little vacation, even though it was only a 45 minute drive for us.

I don't see a problem with that! When I lived in Charleston, my wife and I spent a weekend out at Kiawah for a little vacation, even though it was only a 45 minute drive for us.

Little different though. We live in a vacation area and this is only 15 minutes away.

This place looks awesome and the Morgan Cup golfers are going to have a great time :thumb: . These golf courses will provide a good test, for Team Hackers & Paradise :golf2:..

Will be a solid test for the competition for sure! I'll make sure to focus on bunker play some more this summer if I'm one of the lucky ones to make it in!

Nice course, first few pictures look like they were taken from the personal THP Helicopter.

Great Par five picture, love the course at Reunion.

Great pics! I've got to find a way to get down there! With buying a house though, it's going to be tough.... But dangit, I want to be there!

That driving range looks sweeet.

Great pics, looks like a fun place to play

Great looking course. Glad to see some pics so I can put them under my pillow and start dreaming of playing there in August if I get in.

I thought I might bump this one up for all those newer members who might be trying to get to the 500 post minimum for the Morgan Cup entry, which is only a couple of days away.

I also wanted to thank Reunion again for being our hosts and I wanted to thank GG and JB for taking these glorious pictures.

Has anyone else checked this place out on Face Book? The comments from people that have stayed here gives a pretty good idea of what awaits. World Class!

Has anyone else checked this place out on Face Book? The comments from people that have stayed here gives a pretty good idea of what awaits. World Class!

I need to do that Duey.

Seeing this saddens me as we had to cancel our December vacation due to J.L.'s wrist. I could already have at least two rounds on each course under my belt right now as I look at these pictures.

Kevin

Seeing this saddens me as we had to cancel our December vacation due to J.L.'s wrist. I could already have at least two rounds on each course under my belt right now as I look at these pictures.

Kevin

Yeah, that was a bummer, but who knows, maybe it happened so you could attend the Morgan Cup. Stranger things have happened.

Yeah, that was a bummer, but who knows, maybe it happened so you could attend the Morgan Cup. Stranger things have happened.

I've been studying, so I hope so.

Kevin

Awwwhh, looking at the picture's makes my stomache hurt. I would love to have the chance to play in the Morgan cup at this beautiful place but the more I look into it the less likley it seems. I could cover the cost of the entry fee but as soon as I start adding my airfare from ID and lodgeing it begins to slip further out of sight, hence the stomach ache. I wonder how long it would take me to hitchhike to Orlando, but even then I would have to pull some Pipe Dream action and find some tubes to sleep in while I was there haha.

Awwwhh, looking at the picture's makes my stomache hurt. I would love to have the chance to play in the Morgan cup at this beautiful place but the more I look into it the less likley it seems. I could cover the cost of the entry fee but as soon as I start adding my airfare from ID and lodgeing it begins to slip further out of sight, hence the stomach ache. I wonder how long it would take me to hitchhike to Orlando, but even then I would have to pull some Pipe Dream action and find some tubes to sleep in while I was there haha.

I think that the accomodations will be quite affordable. I know that once we figure out the participants and teams, I will contact the resort about prices for a villa/condo/house on grounds for the weekend. Split 8 ways, should be quite cheap really.

I think that the accomodations will be quite affordable. I know that once we figure out the participants and teams, I will contact the resort about prices for a villa/condo/house on grounds for the weekend. Split 8 ways, should be quite cheap really.

should i get in i would be in on a team villa for sure

That would be B.A. but then I still have the extra $500 or so I would be looking at for airfare and god knows what those scavengers would charge for the shipping of my clubs.

That would be B.A. but then I still have the extra $500 or so I would be looking at for airfare and god knows what those scavengers would charge for the shipping of my clubs.

You could always ship your clubs to the resort and pick them up there. Save on the airline baggage. Or fly Southwest. I understand though, and those are things that you just have to consider.

Back