Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I ever heard a teenager say that before!

Saturdays at my house are cleaning days, and If I sit around on THP all day I feel guilty. It's usually around 3:30-4 that cleaning time ends, I did my fair share today so I'm in the clear, but I know whenever Saturday comes around I'm up and cleaning. And everyone at home at one time with the day off just makes me feel different.

Saturdays at my house are cleaning days, and If I sit around on THP all day I feel guilty. It's usually around 3:30-4 that cleaning time ends, I did my fair share today so I'm in the clear, but I know whenever Saturday comes around I'm up and cleaning. And everyone at home at one time with the day off just makes me feel different.

I work on the weekends, if I havn't posted atleast 20 times then it's been a rough day at work.......

Here in Vegas, people work some odd hours. Last year I lived in a house with 4 other guys. I worked mornings, two guys had a mid-day swing shift, two people worked Graveyard. There was only 1 satruday in the entire year where we were all up and together. (it was when Ohio St lost to Wisconsin in College Football. 3 of us 5 are Ohio U Alumni)
It does feel weird when you're used to being alone in your own house and suddenly everyone's up and about.

I work on the weekends, if I havn't posted atleast 20 times then it's been a rough day at work.......

Here in Vegas, people work some odd hours. Last year I lived in a house with 4 other guys. I worked mornings, two guys had a mid-day swing shift, two people worked Graveyard. There was only 1 satruday in the entire year where we were all up and together. (it was when Ohio St lost to Wisconsin in College Football. 3 of us 5 are Ohio U Alumni)
It does feel weird when you're used to being alone in your own house and suddenly everyone's up and about.

Exactly! Glad I'm not the only one. In a way you are kind of content with being home alone alot and then all of a sudden there is other people here kind of moving about and perhaps bothering you and it gets a tad annoying.

Exactly! Glad I'm not the only one. In a way you are kind of content with being home alone alot and then all of a sudden there is other people here kind of moving about and perhaps bothering you and it gets a tad annoying.

We all pitched in and got this HD projector. 1080i Picture on a 115" Screen. It's beautiful man, I'm used to getting that thing completly to myself from 4pm to around 10pm. Because everyone else is either asleep or at work. When someone breaks schedule and I find them sitting on the couch in the living room........ man that ticks me off for some reason (even though it's equally their TV as well)

man i love my nephew... but bringing him to the course isnt good for my game... especially when he yells "uncle russ! check this out" right in the middle of my swing hahaha
heck nothing is good for my game right now

wind is just the most vile awful terrible element there is. i hate wind. end rant.

You're gettin it to? We have crazy winds going on right here right now. Wind is around 45 KM/H right now here.

ya it was 50-75 km winds today and i was out playing in it and it was maddness. i flushed a 5 iron from 150 into the wind, 8 iron being my normal 150 club, and i came up short. i dam near left the course at that point.

ya it was 50-75 km winds today and i was out playing in it and it was maddness. i flushed a 5 iron from 150 into the wind, 8 iron being my normal 150 club, and i came up short. i dam near left the course at that point.

Ya at that point it almost becomes un-playable. Anytime there is harsh winds I usually don't play. I am a terrible wind player and I just don't think it's that enjoyable. When I go out in the wind I know I'm in for a bad round.

Lol. I brought Andreas son with me a bit ago. He asks after every miss, "How come you are so bad sometimes?". I laughed but hurt a little inside lmfao. Wasn't impressed by the ridiculous putts I pulled out my butt, surprisingly he liked the driver lol. Damn kids!

man i love my nephew... but bringing him to the course isnt good for my game... especially when he yells "uncle russ! check this out" right in the middle of my swing hahaha
heck nothing is good for my game right now

Lol. I brought Andreas son with me a bit ago. He asks after every miss, "How come you are so bad sometimes?". I laughed but hurt a little inside lmfao. Wasn't impressed by the ridiculous putts I pulled out my butt, surprisingly he liked the driver lol. Damn kids!

He never asked why you hit the sweet spot so much?

Oh see, well these bad shots were with the clubs with no sweetspot. I had to put the Machspeeds away because they were overheating lol.

Damn, I forgot to keep in character !!! lol.

If it wasn't for Godzilla and THP I may have been able to log off from work hahaha. But Ill take it :)

He never asked why you hit the sweet spot so much?

I am beating my father in law today by 5 strokes going into the back 9. Well he was talking trash the whole time saying how he was going to come back. On the first 4 holes that is all I heard and we tied each of them. We get to the 5 hole on the back and he is in my ear talking trash as I am teeing it up. He is really getting on my nerves now. As I am in the middle of my down swing this guy on the green next to us yells at the top of his lungs because he chipped in. I shoot up and shank my shot. I was pissed. And there is my father in law saying I told you so. If it had been anyone else I would have said something. He refused to let me have a mulligan which is understandable, but we were just playing to play not for money and I gave him two on the front. I had to drop and hit again. Well I was so mad I let it really affect me. I made a 10 on the hole when he made a 5 gave him all the strokes back right there. I wanted to just go off on him and the guy who screamed like a 10 year old girl. I was able to pull it together and still beat him by 2 strokes but that hole killed my good score. I ended up with a 95 shot 48 on the back. It could have been so much better and I should have broken 90 today but hey should of, could of, would of.

I am beating my father in law today by 5 strokes going into the back 9. Well he was talking trash the whole time saying how he was going to come back. On the first 4 holes that is all I heard and we tied each of them. We get to the 5 hole on the back and he is in my ear talking trash as I am teeing it up. He is really getting on my nerves now. As I am in the middle of my down swing this guy on the green next to us yells at the top of his lungs because he chipped in. I shoot up and shank my shot. I was pissed. And there is my father in law saying I told you so. If it had been anyone else I would have said something. He refused to let me have a mulligan which is understandable, but we were just playing to play not for money and I gave him two on the front. I had to drop and hit again. Well I was so mad I let it really affect me. I made a 10 on the hole when he made a 5 gave him all the strokes back right there. I wanted to just go off on him and the guy who screamed like a 10 year old girl. I was able to pull it together and still beat him by 2 strokes but that hole killed my good score. I ended up with a 95 shot 48 on the back. It could have been so much better and I should have broken 90 today but hey should of, could of, would of.

Damn I hate that. I'm not one of those guys that get's a laugh out of it really either. I'm pretty serious so it really angers me when people do that. More so when kids are on the course yelling their butts off. Drives me insane. Good you still beat him though :clap:

oh man what about the duffs... "haha i can hit it farther than you" lmao

I heard that a few times lol. It's fun and annoying at the same time. But really helped me remember it was just a game.

oh man what about the duffs... "haha i can hit it farther than you" lmao

I absolutely HATE how a teacher can give me a poor mark on an assignment because I pointed out in the submitted assignment that the guidelines of the assignment itself was poor. Its not like I didnt give suggestions or write a poor paper. I am ticked beyond belief right now.

Time changes are stupid. They didn't bother me much before I had a kid, but they really screw everything up for a couple weeks these days.

Time changes are stupid. They didn't bother me much before I had a kid, but they really screw everything up for a couple weeks these days.

They are much worse with an toddler, I can tell you that. Bed time sucked and he was up early as sh*t this morning.

My rant: Monday's are my golf days. I get to play golf with a customer, I look forward to it. I rarely golf on the weekends, that's family time. It was gorgeous all weekend, and there's a 40% chance of rain starting now.

man they keep screwing with my schedule so that i dont even know when im supposed to go in or what time i even start when i am supposed to go in
lack of communication i tell ya... lack of basic fundamental communication
guess ill play golf today before the rain sets in :sad:

Damn I hate that. I'm not one of those guys that get's a laugh out of it really either. I'm pretty serious so it really angers me when people do that. More so when kids are on the course yelling their butts off. Drives me insane. Good you still beat him though :clap:

If I was playing bad it would not have bothered me but I was having a good round and I have not had a lot of those recently. But hey I still beat him:clapp:

man they keep screwing with my schedule so that i dont even know when im supposed to go in or what time i even start when i am supposed to go in
lack of communication i tell ya... lack of basic fundamental communication
guess ill play golf today before the rain sets in :sad:

Hit them far and straight. Did the Polara's ever come in?

I absolutely HATE how a teacher can give me a poor mark on an assignment because I pointed out in the submitted assignment that the guidelines of the assignment itself was poor. Its not like I didnt give suggestions or write a poor paper. I am ticked beyond belief right now.

I am a teacher and when someone points out my mistakes I give that student exta points. Sorry for your bad luck

I'm going to try and get away from the computer and THP today cause I'm driving myself crazy over analyzing everything about signup tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back