No Golf for 3 months - Fractured Back

Dazinkster

Reaction score
Stokenchurch, Bucks, United Kingdom, United Kingdo
Handicap
9.8 CONGU
:crying: Absolutly Gutted!!

I fractured a vertebrae today whilst playing American Football, trucked a DB but obv caught things slightly wrong and hurt my back.

The good news is that it's not too serious so there'll be no lasting damage...but still gutted I'll be out for so long. Just as my swing was coming together nicely too!!

Ouch! Hope everything patches up good.

Glad that it seems no major damage was done. Wishing you a speedy and more importantly FULL recovery!

Dang, sorry to hear it Daz. Take it easy as the doc says so your back at it soon.

Dude I was jealous of your golf swing! Nicest swing Ive seen in a while!

Too bad, heal up well and cant wait to hear when you get to get back out on the links.

I am sorry that you got injured. I hope that you heal quickly!

That sucks to hear, on the other hand I guess you can feel a little fortunate because spinal injuries can be serious business. I hope you get healed up in time to still hit some balls this year.

On the plus side...there'll be more time for forum lurking :)

That sucks. This is the main reason the only contact sport I'm involved in at my age is at home behind closed doors:embarrassed:

Daz, really sorry to hear about your back. Hope you heal quickly, with as little pain as possible. Stick with soccer next time will ya?!?!

Damn dude I am so sorry to hear about this. Take your time and heal up. The back is nothing to take lightly. A bad back can really mess your life up

I'm sorry to hear about this man! The most important thing is that you will be okay in the long run! Take it easy, you will be back on the links before you know it!

Man that just sucks. But seriously, listen to what your doctors and physical therapy people say please!! Hope you do well with it!

So sorry to to hear that Daz, praying for a speedy and complete recovery. Now would be a really great time to read up on the mental game as it could even help you through this.

Sorry to hear that Dazinkster.Hope your feeling better and back on the links soon.

That's a bummer. Good luck for a speedy recovery.

I'm two weeks into a 30 day forced break. Had minor surgery and no golf or weights until the end of March. UGH!

Glad to hear that your injury is not major. Hope you heal good and 3 months is not to bad at least when you come back it will be good golf weather. Take care

Truly sorry about your injury. That would be a tough pill to swallow for me. Take care of yourself and do what you're told so you can get back to 100% asap.

Sorry to hear about the injury. The good news is a new installment of TW Golf is coming soon, if you're into video games.

Tap before talk.

Sorry to hear that!! The BF and I haven't played in months, he had some minor surgery done but I've been able to still practice at the range, just haven't been able to play for a while :sad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a bummer. my dad who has been playing golf ever week since he was a teenager has just started being able to play again after back surgery. He tried to start playing sooner then he should have and damaged it again.

So just a word of caution.

get well soon.

That sucks dude, best wishes for a speedy recovery

Back