The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a truly remarkable offering JB and GG.. While I've been fairly inactive over the winter months, the types of things like this in which you both make an attempt to give back to your community of THPers is the reason why this will always be the home of my online golf experience.

Great to hear Biggsy and TC will be captains. I am really excited for you guys!!!

It's almost time! Can't wait for tomorrow.

im so nervous and excited at the same time. sleep did not want to come last night. tonight will be a wreck! i just hope i can answer the questions without searching as i think that will be key. Ive listened too and taken notes on every radio show lol. ok off to the course!

I am nervous for tomorrow!

edit: I honestly dont know how much sleep I am gonna get tonight

I am nervous for tomorrow!

me too buddy! I'm very nervous about tomorrow. Really hoping that I am in the first 4 emails sent back that way I don't have to have that feeling all day of waitng.

Like I said before make it a scavenger hunt. Edit the first post here saying "Press New Posts, find thread title with the third word being email." then once you go to that thread it will direct you to another. I'm sure the first email wouldn't come in till 2:45 :D

That would drive people crazy lol

It's sad to say but I will have to withdraw my entry to the Morgan Cup:

Last night some idiot as my car was parked performed a hit and run and totalled the back end of my car. I now have to pay a $500 deductible and whatever other costs that come with fixing the car. Which leaves me no choice but to pay for that instead of the entry fee. This couldn't have come at a worse time and is absolutely disgusting to see this happen.

It is severely disappointing but it is what it is. I am so happy for all of you that get to enter and will have a chance to move on and have some great play in Florida. Congrats to the entrants in advance and have a great time. I was really looking forward to March 15th but now am a sideliner but anyways very excited to hear who will make it.

That's rough Dent, sorry to hear that bro!

It's sad to say but I will have to withdraw my entry to the Morgan Cup:

Last night some idiot as my car was parked performed a hit and run and totalled the back end of my car. I now have to pay a $500 deductible and whatever other costs that come with fixing the car. Which leaves me no choice but to pay for that instead of the entry fee. This couldn't have come at a worse time and is absolutely disgusting to see this happen.

It is severely disappointing but it is what it is. I am so happy for all of you that get to enter and will have a chance to move on and have some great play in Florida. Congrats to the entrants in advance and have a great time. I was really looking forward to March 15th but now am a sideliner but anyways very excited to hear who will make it.

I hate when that sh_t happens. In December of 2010 I got off of the plane to start my honeymoon only to have a voice mail that my car was struck in my apartment's parking lot and that the driver drove away. Thankfully there was a guy outside having a smoke and saw the whole thing and got plates.

I feel for you brother. Don't worry though, Karma will pick you up somewhere soon.

Tomorrow is finally the day...sign up day is finally almost here!

Anyone else have that "Christmas eve as a kid" feeling right now?

I gotta admit Im a little nervous about this. Its the coolest thing ever, its serious, its amazing and its going to full of pressure all wrapped up in one. And it starts tomorrow. BOOM

I'm nervous too. I'm taking the day off. Lol, which could equate to a permanant day off but this is just too epic!

I gotta admit Im a little nervous about this. Its the coolest thing ever, its serious, its amazing and its going to full of pressure all wrapped up in one. And it starts tomorrow. BOOM

God ya, I slept well last night and thats really good cause I don't know about tonight. Good luck to everyone, tomorrow there will be 14 very happy people, and the Morgan cup will be on its way.

The Sound Off thread is about to go BOOM after we find out who's in and which team everyone is on!

Boom cha ka laka Boom baby :bananadance:

The day everyone has waited for is just around the corner. Sadly i got so busy over the last week with vacation and school work that i was really unable to get on here and post like i wanted to! I really enjoy this website and am taking my name out of the running for the Cup. I really would have loved to play in this great event and i have zero doubt in my mind that i could get to 500 posts by tommorow. The problem is i would feel very bad if i were to make a team with 520 posts and cost someone with thousands a spot. Enjoy boys and let me know how it goes!

Anyone else have that "Christmas eve as a kid" feeling right now?

Knowing that there are way more than 14 of us trying to get our emails in tomorrow, I'm trying to temper my excitement so that I won't be disappointed if I don't get in.

More than anything, I just keep reminding myself what a great event this is, what great publicity this is for THP, and how lucky we all are to even be given an opportunity to sign-up for something this epic.

Knowing that there are way more than 14 of us trying to get our emails in tomorrow, I'm trying to temper my excitement so that I won't be disappointed if I don't get in.

More than anything, I just keep reminding myself what a great event this is, what great publicity this is for THP, and how lucky we all are to even be given an opportunity to sign-up for something this epic.

well said AD!

a huge part of me wonders who is even going to try to get in....mabe we should have a sound off? I for one will be trying to get in

a huge part of me wonders who is even going to try to get in....mabe we should have a sound off? I for one will be trying to get in

add me to that list

I am going to try and get in. 100%

Good luck to all of you who enter! I will give you a run for your money next year. Since I didn't play by the rules when I first joined, this is how I am punishing myself. I'm not even gonna try to enter. I have a lot of post to go before I qualify, and I am not going to try and whip thru them. It's not fair to all of you! So, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE who enters!!!

I've got a pessimistic feeling about tomorrow because I know there will be so many people applying, and I'm working during that time as well, so unless I can get my answers in during a well-timed lunch break, I've got no chance. However, there will be 14 very lucky people later tomorrow, and I'll be happy for them if I'm not in that group.

Count me in for sure! I have been taking lessons from the old-school "micro machine man" in the event that I need to read, listen or type something quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back