Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear for Sports Eco-Tech Links Mock in your choice or red, blue or black for $14.99, regularly $50. This deal is at
www.14stix.com

ProV1's

ProV1's

Great find on the $40 ProV1's. My favorite ball by far.

naileditgolf.com is selling the itsy bitsy spider for 74.99. Interesting seeing as I just traded an old scotty for a new Spider. Dang.

Just used this one to order a Sligo belt. Sweet!

Since I can't play for a couple weeks, I can at least look good when I get back on the course.

This might only be a one time thing because I was given it personally from Fairway Styles but I cannot buy anything from them right now so I will give it to someone who needs it. It's probably first come first serve.

Recieve 20% off your purchase at the time of checkout.

Promo Code: 89744

www.fairwaystyles.com

TGW.com Iron Sale

TGW.com Iron Sale

If anyone is interested, TGW is advertising a pretty big iron sale right now. Once you add the item to your cart they are showing an additional $50-100 off the price. I picked up a set of Cobra S2 MAX 4-PW+GW for $254.

Looks to be $46 off a $299, $50 off a $399 , $75 off a $499 on top of the sale prices.

Some notables:
Adams A7 Hybrid: $339
Nike SQ Machspeed: $424
Nike Pro VR Full Cavity: $339
Taylormade Burner & R9: $424
Taylormade R9 TP 3-PW Steel: $509
Wilson Di9 Graphite: $212

Dayum, R9's for $424??? Don't tempt me.

Merged w/ the deal of the day thread.

Whoops, sorry I missed this thead. I was looking around for a "Deals" forum, but didnt realize it was just a stickied thread in here. Lesson learned!

If anyone is interested, TGW is advertising a pretty big iron sale right now. Once you add the item to your cart they are showing an additional $50-100 off the price. I picked up a set of Cobra S2 MAX 4-PW+GW for $254.

Looks to be $46 off a $299, $50 off a $399 , $75 off a $499 on top of the sale prices.

Some notables:

The Adams OS7 set is tempting!

JB, would you still slap me????? LOL.

Some notables:

JB, would you still slap me????? LOL.

Don't get too excited Yoccos, those are the Victory Red Full Cavity irons not the VR Pro Full Cavity. So yes JB will still slap you :alien:

checked it out with the discount the VR Pro Cavity would be 595 - not too shabby

Lol. Sweet I didn't even look at the link yet. Good lookin out DDec!

Don't get too excited Yoccos, those are the Victory Red Full Cavity irons not the VR Pro Full Cavity. So yes JB will still slap you :alien:

Dayum, R9's for $424??? Don't tempt me.

TC, gppgolf has them for 399, and the TP for 499. Has been that way since Presidents day and I have been doing everything I could to resist them since then. I even made the mistake of hitting them at my local store to see how they felt...dang it. we might have to start a support group.

tc, gppgolf has them for 399, and the tp for 499. Has been that way since presidents day and i have been doing everything i could to resist them since then. I even made the mistake of hitting them at my local store to see how they felt...dang it. We might have to start a support group.

thp is the support group - go buy them!

Gppgolf.com is having a bridgestone ball sale! 29.99 for rx and rxs models!

Gppgolf.com is having a bridgestone ball sale! 29.99 for rx and rxs models!

and I think a hat still comes with them too...

Jb did you play with the retail r9 Tp irons or did you have the special "b" stamped version?

www.14stix.com has TravisMathew Pixel Polos in XXL only for $24.99, they look sharp, they are green with a pattern across the front. Unfortunately I wear an XL.

WOW what a deal.... thats impressive! Just wish I had the extra coin to take advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back