Official Hole In One Thread

Today was a fantastic day for me. First of all I shot my best round of the year with a 40 + 39 = 79 . The day started with a double on the first hole (par 5) so I was not a happy camper. I played decent golf until hole #5 which is 138 yards from the white tees. I pulled out a nine iron, and the ball flew with a pretty little draw and,

Spoiler
:banana::bananadance::D:blob::clapp::cool::drinks::golf2::rockon::thumb: went in the hole for my first ever hole in one! 60 years old and on March 14th, 2011 it happened .

In the pic you will notice the ball mark on the right side of the hole!

GRAY!!! thats sooo awesome buddy! I wish I was there with you to celebrate....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gray that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier for you, what a great day.

Does that mean that you're buying at the I-bar OG!!!!

Congrats buddy, what an achievement for you. I'm very happy and I have no doubts that Danny's there with you, putting the Miller Lite's away!

Here's a picture of Ole Gray right now :blob: He is literally bouncing off the walls. I hate that I missed it. I was playing on the back nine with a girlfriend and he called to tell me he had just made a hole in one. I was so happy for him. His dream has come true FINALLY!

GRAYYYYYYY! wooo buddy!

(glad it wasnt kellybo! save it for TEAM 7 BABY).

OMG Gray way to go buddy thats so awesome!!!!

Thank you so very much guys/gals! It was a awesome for sure and yep, I am :blob: off the walls and yep, having a cold Miller Lite :D! TC, Danny was not playing with me today or he would have grinned like a opossum. I was with him when he had his first hole in one and it was a treat. It took me a long time and one of the guys I was playing with, had already had five. He was thrilled for me to say the least and he said, Bill, it is something you will never forget!

CONGRATS GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that is awesome! I hope it was with a bridgestone ball that way you can send it to them and they will make a little plaque for you.

Congrats -that is great! Can't imagine the feeling!

CONGRATS GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that is awesome! I hope it was with a bridgestone ball that way you can send it to them and they will make a little plaque for you.

It was a Bridgestone ball! I wrote on it with a blue sharpee "Hole in 1" with my initials.

WOOOO HOOOO Congratulations OleGray :banana::blob:
Hope that buying Drinks bill wasn't to high :D

Congrats Gray that is awesome

It was a Bridgestone ball! I wrote on it with a blue sharpee "Hole in 1" with my initials.

Contact bridgestone and they will hook you up with a sweet plaque. It will have your name and the date you hit it along with some other things. I remember someone doing this a while back on here.

Great shot!!

Contact bridgestone and they will hook you up with a sweet plaque. It will have your name and the date you hit it along with some other things. I remember someone doing this a while back on here.

Thanks Bridges and I will do that!

Holy crap Gray!!!!!!! That is beyond Roadhouse! Helluva shot bro!!!!!!!

Today was a fantastic day for me. First of all I shot my best round of the year with a 40 + 39 = 79 . The day started with a double on the first hole (par 5) so I was not a happy camper. I played decent golf until hole #5 which is 138 yards from the white tees. I pulled out a nine iron, and the ball flew with a pretty little draw and,

Spoiler
:banana::bananadance::D:blob::clapp::cool::drinks::golf2::rockon::thumb: went in the hole for my first ever hole in one! 60 years old and on March 14th, 2011 it happened .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler

congrats gray! That's some good stuff right there.

Spoiler

Atta boy gray. We will show em who the "bosses" are in WPB. Team "Drive for show, take TC's dough" is in effect. Congrats man.

Edit: maybe we need to change our team name to "drive for show, hit it in da Ho(le)"

Tappin to the oldies

GRAYYYYYYY! wooo buddy!

(glad it wasnt kellybo! save it for TEAM 7 BABY).

OMG Gray way to go buddy thats so awesome!!!!

LOL I was thinking the same thing! Congrats OG. That has to be an amazing feeling. Since we all saw the picture I guess you are buying a round at the Ibar

Wow good job Gray congrats!!!!!

GRAY!!!!! You are the man buddy. Very cool, I bet your on cloud nine right now, congrats.

Spoiler

Congrats!!! :alien2::alien2: That is awesome!

Spoiler

I will be the guy to say it. Played those snakes for all those years and never got one. Make the switch and get your first one with in a month....Hmmmm. Must be something to that.

I kid of course, congrats Gray.

I will be the guy to say it. Played those snakes for all those years and never got one. Make the switch and get your first one with in a month....Hmmmm. Must be something to that.

I cant say I didn't think of it!!!

From the iPhone.

Congrats Ole Gray! I'm so happy for you!!!

Thanks everyone! It was so cool and I was shell shocked so we head to the next tee and my ball striking just got hot. I was tingling all over hitting good shots and one of my playing partners said, "you are not still playing that same ball are you"? I said oh sh*t and promptly put the ball in a safe spot to mount at home. It's a good thing in my last three holes, that special ball did not stray into the woods!

Atta boy gray. We will show em who the "bosses" are in WPB. Team "Drive for show, take TC's dough" is in effect. Congrats man.

Edit: maybe we need to change our team name to "drive for show, hit it in da Ho(le)"

lmao that's funny partner and I am SO looking forward to team "Drive for show, Take TC's Dough" round of golf
Tappin to the oldies

lmao that's funny partner and I am SO looking forward to team "Drive for show, Take TC's Dough" round of golf

haha I had a feeling this one was coming :D. Maybe I should keep the Callys in the bag a big longer :thumb: Old irons seem to be working well for ole gray :golf2:

Back