The McRib is Coming Back!

I bought a box of those. Not my favorite. Not terrible mind you, but I probably won't get another box when I finish what I have.

I might think different when I get through the box.

I'm not trying to still their thunder, but this is a shameless plug, lol, has anyone tried the new 6" hot dogs at Sonic? They are beyond good, I've gained 10 lbs in a week, haha

I'm not trying to still their thunder, but this is a shameless plug, lol, has anyone tried the new 6" hot dogs at Sonic? They are beyond good, I've gained 10 lbs in a week, haha

Who would ever accuse you of plugging Sonic, duey? hahaha

Who would ever accuse you of plugging Sonic, duey? hahaha

Lol, but I would never steer you wrong buddy. They have a New York dog with sauerkraut and grilled onions, its to die for.

Lol, but I would never steer you wrong buddy. They have a New York dog with sauerkraut and grilled onions, its to die for.

Still waiting for our box Duey.

I had a dream last night about the McRib for some reason, but instead of a bun the McRib was inbetween 2 Mcdonalds breakfast hashbrowns.

I had a dream last night about the McRib for some reason, but instead of a bun the McRib was inbetween 2 Mcdonalds breakfast hashbrowns.

You would ruin it with McChicken Sauce...hehe Or mayo.

Not sure how I can pack that box, but I'm working on it.

Dry ice dude.

And add Cherry Limeade
Loaded Tater Tots
And heck everything else...hehe

Dry ice dude.

And add Cherry Limeade
Loaded Tater Tots
And heck everything else...hehe

Haha, might get a bit cold and chewy, but never fear, there's other options!

Sometimes at Mcdonalds you just have to experiment with many sauces JB. I might even throw a bit of Big Mac sauce on the McRib. I put that stuff on everything.

Sometimes at Mcdonalds you just have to experiment with many sauces JB. I might even throw a bit of Big Mac sauce on the McRib. I put that stuff on everything.

You are the best diet ever. I just threw up thinking about that...hehe

What is this magical sandwhich? We have never had it at McDonalds here... :angry:

What is this magical sandwhich? We have never had it at McDonalds here... :angry:

You guys need to revolt! The McRib is the best sandwich ever.

Made a mcrib tonight from some leftover ribs. No onions, just pickles. and a little ranch. DELISH

Why does McDs tease us so? They brought the Mcrib back here for a couple weeks,I had at least one a day.Then they take it away?WTF?Shame on you Mcdonalds bring that delicious heartattack in a bun back or I will protest and boycott your establishment! At least for a week or so until I have another big mac attack.

Why does McDs tease us so? They brought the Mcrib back here for a couple weeks,I had at least one a day.Then they take it away?WTF?Shame on you Mcdonalds bring that delicious heartattack in a bun back or I will protest and boycott your establishment! At least for a week or so until I have another big mac attack.
I usually eat about 3 or 4 of those a year, I would probably only eat that many if they were available year round. They are very different.

Only one a day? They must not do the buy one meal, get a second sandwich for a dollar deal by you.

I wonder how I can find out when it's coming to Manitoba, I've seen it once here and that was it. I wanna try this bad boy.

I had a couple of the Tony Roma brand tonight. Well, I made a couple, I only had one. Not my favorite. I'm making crab cakes instead.

Back