Lajosi Putters Thread

Nice!

I wonder how things went for Kari at that tourny in Australia a few weeks back?

Very well, made 4-5 bags I believe. He's been pumping out ALOT of putters for players, they are eating the CS Didge up.

Very well, made 4-5 bags I believe. He's been pumping out ALOT of putters for players, they are eating the CS Didge up.

Man, that's great to hear. I followed the ANZ tour for a few years and there's some quality golfers over there. Wouldn't it be cool if Kari hit it huge?

I guess he's super busy, that's good.

Man, that's great to hear. I followed the ANZ tour for a few years and there's some quality golfers over there. Wouldn't it be cool if Kari hit it huge?

I guess he's super busy, that's good.

Yeah, it seems to have been really good for him and every time I've talked to him I can tell he's excited. I hope the best for him, the quality really is amazong and the things he is willing to do and try for no upcharge at all is unheard of. I really home he becomes a much wider spread name.

We have Damascus!

My Damascus block came in and will be headed to Australia very soon, more to come!

We have Damascus!

My Damascus block came in and will be headed to Australia very soon, more to come!

That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you two have planned for it!

Tap before talk.

That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you two have planned for it!

Tap before talk.

Yep, it'll be a true 1 of 1 as his first Damascus (and mine too! lol), I'm pretty excited about it.

I'll be sure to take a couple pics of the ugly ole block to chronicle the whole process lol

Care package from Kari showed up Friday after a long trip fro Australia and I just wanted to share. New style HC's, buckle, and "special" lizard bag-tag lol. If you notice on the tag the had an unfortunate run in on one leg with the snipping tool, he was just gonna go to the scrap heap so Kari gave it to me, its on the ole bag now.

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0148-1.jpg

DSC_0149-1.jpg

Wow, you lucky dog, lol. Very nice JMan, I love it all!

Those look really nice! I really like the head covers, but the lizard bag tag is a nice touch too!

Very very nice Jman! I love the head covers.. I'm really contemplating grabbing my first custom putter, from Lajosi!

Very very nice Jman! I love the head covers.. I'm really contemplating grabbing my first custom putter, from Lajosi!

We need to find a way to get together sometime and I'll bring my four for yout to mess around with. I know I'm biased but Kari is one of only 5 puttermakers/companies I really trust at this point. Many call me a homer but I like what I like! lol

That'd be awesome Jman! That Okie get together sounds better and better!

I did have one question about Kari's putters. I was looking through his website and found an anser style, but not the exact one I am wanting. I added a photo of an example of what I'm pretty interested in, but his website doesn't show it as an option! Does he make a few one-off styles custom to one customer, or does it have to be an already made design?
KariLajosiPutters053.jpg

That'd be awesome Jman! That Okie get together sounds better and better!

I did have one question about Kari's putters. I was looking through his website and found an anser style, but not the exact one I am wanting. I added a photo of an example of what I'm pretty interested in, but his website doesn't show it as an option! Does he make a few one-off styles custom to one customer, or does it have to be an already made design?
KariLajosiPutters053.jpg

Kari will fo a one-off most often for no extra charge, my last two were just notions in my hed and he came up with a design and made it happen, no upcharge. I cannot remember the name of that one off the top of my head but I know he'd be able to do it and even tweak it a bit if need be. Shoot him an email and he'll get back at you just remember he's in Australia so his reply times are not normal times of day here in Oklahoma! LOL

Thanks again Jman! I sent Mr. Lajosi an email, so when he gets back with me I will post on all of the info! Now I'm getting excited!!

Kari, looks good!

Have you milled a mallet Bayzie yet or is it still just CAD drawings? Also, that one of the best #9 styles I've seen, looks so sweet and the sole engraving is MUCHO classy.

I am with JMan, the 9 is sweet. The first one is very interesting.

Kari,
Those are looking very nice. I have settled on a heel shafted mallet for the putter you will be making and I think I may have just seen the winning model.
How's the argyle milling coming along?

Getting a Lajosi putter is on my list one day, the one I putted at the outing last year blew me away!

Boredom here at the house. SO, I thought I'd throw a couple of Kari's latest up on here. So, so, sweet. Hopefully I'll have some damascus pics for everyone in the near future too.

An "Albino Didge"

AlbinoDidge011.png

AlbinoDidge012.jpg

AlbinoDidge014.jpg

And a Tour Didge, rumors are this one is set to appear in a familiar name's bag, I have no clue who though. BAD little flatstick here though.

CustomLajosi022.png

CustomLajosi025.png

CustomLajosi023.png

JMan, you are speaking my language, buddy. I LOVE the second one. Dang that is hawt.

JMan, you are speaking my language, buddy. I LOVE the second one. Dang that is hawt.

Isn't it though? So good looking, really tempted to go for one in a flow neck since I can't play a plumbers neck for crap.

Can you get pretty much any neck you want from Kari?
Isn't it though? So good looking, really tempted to go for one in a flow neck since I can't play a plumbers neck for crap.

Can you get pretty much any neck you want from Kari?

Yep, and best part is thats just part of it, he just wants a happy customer so he will do whatever you need to fit your eye. I've got the 3 CS's and a Goose Neck right now, flow neck is on the list though.

Back