cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
Im working on compressing my irons better.
Any tips or advice on this swing andy?

Sorry I cannot open the link on my work computer. I will check it out once I get home tonight and get you some info.

thanks andy, no rush.

Can anyone else view the video? Need to check if i posted it wrong or if swing academy has a better link, thanks everyone.

Can anyone else view the video? Need to check if i posted it wrong or if swing academy has a better link, thanks everyone.

Works for me, looks good too, but what do I know? lol

I can see it fine.

thanks for testing the video everyone

hey andy, sure you are probably real busy - were you ever able to get the video above to work?

I really like a lot of what I see in the video. You and your coach have done some great work!!!

My big concern with what I am seeing is the lack of rotation "turn" through impact. Your posture breaks down and you don't turn through the ball. Next time you hit balls place a low back chair behind you so you just barely touch it with your tail at setup. On the way to the top right side touches the chair and oln the way down fire the left side back to the chair. This will get you turning faster and help you keep posture.

I really like a lot of what I see in the video. You and your coach have done some great work!!!

My big concern with what I am seeing is the lack of rotation "turn" through impact. Your posture breaks down and you don't turn through the ball. Next time you hit balls place a low back chair behind you so you just barely touch it with your tail at setup. On the way to the top right side touches the chair and oln the way down fire the left side back to the chair. This will get you turning faster and help you keep posture.

wow thank you for the high praise!!! You don't know how good that is to hear! Its been a year since i started lessons and it feels 100% different, today was a great day on the course for my ballstriking - im really focusing hard this year - i would love to get to a 5 handicap; thats my goal by august.

I will work on the turn - i was worried about my impact position - sort of what you were mentioning. will post back with details.

Back