The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sean sorry to hear that. But your kids college is important. I bet he's glad your thinking of him first. Kudos to you!
Thanks Bullfrog! He'd never say it, but I know he wants me to be there.

Really sorry to hear that Sean, but I totally understand. If I had any family obligations at all they would take priority but fortunatly none so far.
Thanks Cool! And good luck to you tomorrow. :)

I do want you to be there Sean! I'm not gonna make it. All I can hope for now is that somehow they realize that there needs to be one next year! Maybe we should start a thread to try and change their minds... LOL

i tried to go to sleep about an hour ago - kept thinking about this - so i came to brush up on some more material hehe. Man I cant believe this is REAL!!! so unbelieveable!

Like a side of veal.

Will there be more instructions in tomorrow's thread, or just the questions? Is everything we need to know about submission in this thread?

Kevin

There will be the questions and the short version to these instructions.

Thanks for the heads up. Yep, now I'm nervous! So if I send the email at say 2:10pm and I'm in say that 2nd or 3rd group of 4 selected will I have to just wait and sweat it out for up to a few hours to hear if I made it in?

Yes.

What if, somehow, two emails were sent? Would that disqualify someone? I know it was asked months before, but the situation is a little different now with the questions and all.

Yes it would

Getting real close now!!!!

And the day is here!

Yes! Finally things get interesting.

Can't wait to see who makes the cut. Good luck to you all!

Happy Morgan Cup Registration Day!!

Just making sure our morning crew understands this.

If anybody has questions, please ask them this morning.

5 hours and 27 minutes til Judgement Day!

An open post: Good morning everyone. Today is the day. The signup for the final 14 for The Morgan Cup is upon us. I've been quiet the last couple of days because I'm up in Orlando for Tavistock and I got a chance to play 33 holes at Reunion.

I can't tell you how excited I am to find out who will be joining Captain TC and I for this event.

Just a few words of caution. Reunion is extremely difficult and the greens rank amongst the hardest I've ever played. This course can eat you up and there is very little room for error.

It's going to be August in Florida and that means sweltering heat and unbearable humidity. 54 holes in 2 days and media obligations are going to push everyone mentally and physically to the limit.

If you have any doubts that you can't perform or can't handle the pressure and might be in this just for some free gear; do yourself a favor and step back.

I just want to say once again I'm extremely excited and grateful to be a part of this and I'm stoked to see who will join us. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks again to THP, Callaway, TMaG & Reunion resort.

God I cannot wait!!

Very poignant post, biggsy. There is much more to think about than the gear.

My question is how many people will skim it up at 2pm, thus ruining their chances at getting a spot.

I've played the Palmer course at Reunion one time and Biggsy is right that's not an easy course and the other two certainly don't seem any easier. Florida in August is hot and really humid. Good luck to everyone if you can handle it and do signup.

Good post Biggsy! I agree 100%. Team Porch Rockers will be on the sidelines watching the lucky 16 grind it out. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back