I will be in Greensboro, NC this weekend

cool, well let me know whenever you can. Also, if anyone would like ot join let us know

Dang. Just got the knockout blow for Saturday. I have to take the little man to a birthday party. If Sunday is possible I will definitely be able to go. If not that stinks as I really would have loved to tee it up with you.

Is Sunday possible One-T?

Is Sunday possible One-T?

I will check with the wife. Dont feel bad about saturday because I just found out that she has some friends coming by that day so I wouldnt have been able to. I will let you know asap about sunday

How did the rounds go in Greensboro over the weekend?

We didn't get out. I couldn't play Saturday and then we never got back in touch for Sunday. Hopefully next time he comes around this way.

I couldnt play on sunday but I am there quite often visiting the in-laws so we will get together at some point. Next time I will give more advanced notice.

We didn't get out. I couldn't play Saturday and then we never got back in touch for Sunday. Hopefully next time he comes around this way by my log homes nc.

Yeah right. I hope that next Saturday or Sunday you could get back. I want also to meet you around. :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, Anyone want a round this saturday?

Bueller....

Sorry dude. Heading to DC. I've got a long weekend coming up.

Tapatalk

sounds good fellas! I know I will find someone......hahaha

I like to party

Just noticed Pablowest's FIFY

I'll be in Canton ohio

I live in the GSO.

Playing Friday out that way with my brother since he will be in town.

Any decision on Saturday?

I just PM'ed One-T. Not really looking great for me now. I've got my Max's birthday party that day. Might be able to do a really early round

I just PM'ed One-T. Not really looking great for me now. I've got my Max's birthday party that day. Might be able to do a really early round

Early would be best for me too. I am on baby alert so probably need to be within a 30min radius of the house, lol.

Back