The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post Biggsy! I agree 100%. Team Porch Rockers will be on the sidelines watching the lucky 16 grind it out. Can't wait!

Wait, did Gray change his mind again? I thought he said he was in it to win it a week ago.

I just dont want Fairway2green to eat my face.

Great post Bigs. I have never had a golfing challenge like this. Even if I had to bring my own montley crew of clubs, I would try to enter. I may not be a single digit handicap, but I work my _ss off when it comes to challenges.

Bring it 2:00pm est (3:00 cst :p).

Nom nom nom nom

Great post biggsy....hopefully people read that post before entering....definitely some food for thought

I just dont want Fairway2green to eat my face.

My question is how many people will skim it up at 2pm, thus ruining their chances at getting a spot.

And possibly making a generous donation to charity.

14 people are going to be very lucky today, I can't wait to find out who they are.

If someone were to go ahead and pay at 2 without confirmation to try and ensure their spot. I know its been clarified, and its going to charity. But if it hadnt of been clarified, it wouldve been greasy move. Greasy, dirty, slimy, any one will do.
I dont get it?

Wait, did Gray change his mind again? I thought he said he was in it to win it a week ago.

He's on such a high from his hole-in-one yesterday, he's not thinking straight. Who knows what 2pm will bring!

great post Biggsy!!!!

Just making sure our morning crew understands this.

If anybody has questions, please ask them this morning.

Seems to have been covered pretty well JB, now if you can just tell us how to calm down that would be appreciated. :D
Thanks to THP, TaylorMade & Callaway for making this possible, and good luck to all who enter.

Good luck to all today...I need to get my HC down hopefully for next years.

very good post Biggsy. I guess we'll find out who's in later today.

Great Post Biggsy. Can't believe the day is here, just woke up and was surprised I slept, but now I'm making coffee, getting my notes ready and getting my game face on. Good luck to all, and thank you again to THP, Taylormade and Callaway.

This thread is so exciting, I have to go take another shot of blood pressure medicine :blob: ! GOOD LUCK ALL

What an exciting day! Good luck to everyone you are all very deserving of this honor.

You guys crack me up! This is exciting and I can't wait to attempt to get in. I have a calendar reminder set for 2:45 my time to get ready! I don't think I'll need that reminder though, but I surely don't want to get involved in something and let the time slip away.

I thought you couldnt make it? Youre back in? Cool!
You guys crack me up! This is exciting and I can't wait to attempt to get in. I have a calendar reminder set for 2:45 my time to get ready! I don't think I'll need that reminder though, but I surely don't want to get involved in something and let the time slip away.

Yup, Jake went to the Kingdom, had a bit of a tour experience, then thought, Geez, I've got a real tour experience back at THP waiting on me. Glad you're throwing your name in the hat Jake.

I thought you couldnt make it? Youre back in? Cool!

Yup, Jake went to the Kingdom, had a bit of a tour experience, then thought, Geez, I've got a real tour experience back at THP waiting on me. Glad you're throwing your name in the hat Jake.

Yeah we were planning on going on a cruise but now we're holding off until early next spring so that frees me up in August. The Kingdom allowed me to feel like a tour pro for a day, the Morgan Cup is going to be like that for an entire weekend!

Thats funny I just went around and set every alarm I have to 10:45 am just to make sure. I don't think I'll need it, but my cell phone, laptop, work PC, and stove alarm have all been set to make sure I'm not an idiot.

4 hours and 10 minutes til the official sign up!!!!

Great post Biggsy! I wish I was going to be on your team. I feel that you guys could use me. But that's just my confidence speaking. You would be a great team captain. I hope all who gets in has a blast, and I know you will do THP justice!!

I really should figure out this time zone thing....how about 12:45 Central time? Maybe that would work better.

EDIT: I noticed nobody was rushing to correct my dummy time keeping. Man you guys are cut throat around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back