Adidas adicomfort shoes

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I had to order them since they didn't have my color that I wanted (white with purple stripes). But I tried on a white pair with black stripes at Roger Dunn. Boy are these shoes extrememly COMFY :good: I thought my Paula and Natalie shoes were comfy, the adicomforts are like wearing slippers :)

306980_im_____0_gsi.jpg

Last edited:
The adicomfort 2's are super nice and very sharp looking, especially in all black.

ADICOMFORT2-Black-XL.jpg

There is a THP Radio show on these shoes.

Just bought myself a pair of Adicomforts in Brown/Silver. They're quite stylish, and comfy. Although I've yet to get them on the course!

how much do they run? over $200 or less than?

how much do they run? over $200 or less than?

I'm not sure for guys, but its way less than that...cheaper than the Natalie and Paula shoes!!

at that price i should get a few pairs thanks OG

at that price i should get a few pairs thanks OG

Careful, the 39.99 ones that OG is referencing are the original ones, the ones referenced and pictured earlier in the thread are the new 2.0 version...

Just got done listening to the show, and I am crazy interested in these. They are 80 on Zappos.

Adidas makes a great shoe. No doubt about it. So, there isn't anywhere around that carries them so you can try them on?

Adidas makes a great shoe. No doubt about it. So, there isn't anywhere around that carries them so you can try them on?

No, I got a Flinstone foot. The closest golf shop is 50 miles or so away, and their selection... sucks.

Back