WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of an item that is NOT in your bag JB! extra spikes? shoelaces?

I can't think of an item that is NOT in your bag JB! extra spikes? shoelaces?

I keep 4 replacement spikes for an emergency (some fall out or something).

No shoelaces though. Probably should.

Wow, thats a sweet bag man, and you carry a lot of gear in there. Seriously though, how many pairs of shoes are there back there? Thats crazy!

Wow, thats a sweet bag man, and you carry a lot of gear in there. Seriously though, how many pairs of shoes are there back there? Thats crazy!

I think I have 34 pairs or so and GG has about 22.

Great pictures JB. That bag always amazes me as do the shoes right behind it, lol.

I've had issues with certain brands that fall out on occasion as well and carry extra spikes too. shoelaces are always good as well.

I keep 4 replacement spikes for an emergency (some fall out or something).

No shoelaces though. Probably should.

Nice bag JB.....the CB's look great in that bag.

Nice bag JB. I really like all the space in that bag. I wonder how heavy it is?

That white Taylormade bag is SEXY!

His black adidas staff bag would look sexy with all these new white clubs and the TP MC's

Tap before talk.

See signature! :)

XMas10Hawaii426.jpg
[/IMG]

XMas10Hawaii407.jpg

XMas10Hawaii424.jpg

Last edited:
The Exotics looks lonely. Love those grips on the R9s.

Yeah, I haven't found a 3 wood to knock the Tour Edge out of the bag. It is 5 years old and I still can bomb it 250+. It is the best 3 wood I had ever hit until recently when I hit the 14.5* R11 3 wood x stiff soft stepped to stiff plus.

Nice bag Tomahawk!

Yeah, I haven't found a 3 wood to knock the Tour Edge out of the bag. It is 5 years old and I still can bomb it 250+. It is the best 3 wood I had ever hit until recently when I hit the 14.5* R11 3 wood x stiff soft stepped to stiff plus.

I have been like that with my 3-wood as well.

JB's bag is still the most bad arse bag ever.

It's still evolving. The putter and 3wd will be next. I just can't find the right putter for me. The bag is on the list too. This thing doesn't sit well in carts.

ad414102-dc78-1bc9.jpg

ad414102-de74-e4fb.jpg

ad414102-de8a-9586.jpg

The old boys

T_Rex, I've got Hogan CFTs and love them, they may be leaving here in the next year or so though, they're just getting a little old. Love the setup, nice!

T_Rex, I've got Hogan CFTs and love them, they may be leaving here in the next year or so though, they're just getting a little old. Love the setup, nice!

If my 8 iron hadn't disappeared, I probably would have just kept them as my gamers. But it happened.. and I decided to get fit for irons and have them bent to match. The extra forgiveness is nice.

I think I have 34 pairs or so and GG has about 22.

Haha, good lord man I dont think I have owned 34 pairs of shoes in my whole life.

I figured since I was cleaning the clubs up tonight I would throw some new pictures of the new clubs out there.

IMG_5165.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

Naked-
IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

Driver shot!
IMG_5157.jpg

Great bag pics, guys!

JB, did I spy some e-cigs up in that shark bag?

VERY nice. I love the SeeMore.

I figured since I was cleaning the clubs up tonight I would throw some new pictures of the new clubs out there.

IMG_5165.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

Naked-
IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

Driver shot!
IMG_5157.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back