The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wireless net coverage on my laptop, but im online on the wired comp at the school. Looks like she'll have to do.

I am sooo jealous too.... To bad I didn't qualify. But after realization, I didn't want to blow up the threads and cheat someone else out of it, cause I didn't play by the rules... But I am way jealous and envious!!

Not second thoughts I guess, but lots of nerves firing.

Kevin

T minus 1 hour till showtime :D

I just entered my last 30 scores in to Fairway Flies to make sure my other handicap calculator was doing a good job. I am official and ready to go.

Lots of nerves and some second guesses about the current state of my game.

That said, this is in August and I am confident in my ability to make a single digit handicap happen before then. To say I have no reservations would be a bit of a misnomer... but I also feel that if you don't have any nagging doubts that you aren't being honest with yourself!

If I smoked I think Id be chain smoking like crazy right now. But I dont so Im eating M&M's like fairway2green does faces.

I'm eating M&M's whilst smoking, more so out of pleasure though. I like watching all of you guys squirm.

I am sooo jealous too.... To bad I didn't qualify. But after realization, I didn't want to blow up the threads and cheat someone else out of it, cause I didn't play by the rules... But I am way jealous and envious!!

Man not trying to be rude here but we know you didn't quite come off as a good poster off the hop, but you need not keep reminding us. We know what happened and realize that you've made a good choice not to enter. Just keep posting like a regular and forget the past. You're almost sounding like you're putting a guilt trip on us.

Not being rude, but just please move on man.

Lots of nerves and some second guesses about the current state of my game.

That said, this is in August and I am confident in my ability to make a single digit handicap happen before then. To say I have no reservations would be a bit of a misnomer... but I also feel that if you don't have any nagging doubts that you aren't being honest with yourself!

I'm a single digit and I have nagging doubts, they're just called nerves. You'll be ready to go come August if you make the final 14. Just got to keep working on your game.

So did everyone get their last minute post counts up and hdcp's updated? I'm about ready to :popcorn:

Now that we're back discussing this in the clubs forum, I hope no one minds if I ask again if the entry thread is going to be in the golf forum and not here.

My hands are a little shaky.

Kevin

So its definitely golfergal's email, definitely 3 questions, and definitely something that someone up to date on THP should remember from the radio, articles and other medias.. I think Ill do okay!

Ok I am being a little OCD here, I can't find the other signup thread. Did it get moved or merged?

So did everyone get their last minute post counts up and hdcp's updated? I'm about ready to :popcorn:

I did see someones HDCP drop to a 17, it was quite funny!

So its definitely golfergal's email, definitely 3 questions, and definitely something that someone up to date on THP should remember from the radio, articles and other medias.. I think Ill do okay!

Haha I love how it comes down to the last hour and everyone is kind of freaking out. It's funny. Too much nerves going on around here it's making me un-easy. :D

Ok I am being a little OCD here, I can't find the other signup thread. Did it get moved or merged?

It got merged with this thread and believe its now page 97

merged...

According to the Wisconsin State Golf Association, my index is 7.5. That can be verified online.

Kevin

I just ate a cold pop tart. Lol. Dude I was hitting wedge shots from my backyard into the street yesterday. Nice trajectory and I think I spun it back after it hit the road lol.

I'm eating M&M's whilst smoking, more so out of pleasure though. I like watching all of you guys squirm.

no guilt trip dude!!! It's my own fault... Kicking my self in the butt is all... Just cuz I'm not playing or entering doesn't mean I can't still be anxious. It's almost as exciting as my second round of golf ever! I was really excited about that too. All it took was 1 round and I was hooked.

It's funny as those who know me know I'm very even keeled. I don't really get nervous, I'm pretty even most of the time. I figure this is up to the gods and the mods, lol. Not that the mods will be picking. I want in to this more than anyone will ever know, but so does a thousand others, good luck to you all.

Anyone else have a bottle of champagne ready for dinner to celebrate?

Now that we're back discussing this in the clubs forum, I hope no one minds if I ask again if the entry thread is going to be in the golf forum and not here.

My hands are a little shaky.

Kevin

It will be in Golf.

Everything will be in the post. Just make sure people READ ALL OF IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back