The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 2 are headed out to people now.

Congrats Ddec!

Dude, it's Wisconsin, I have to wait a few weeks. Got the Summer plans running through my head right now.

Kevin

500 swings a day Esox!!! lol

Just wondering did anyone else go off the post last night that said nothing about sending your phone number or address? It does not matter for me because I was too slow.

There were plenty of reminders from JB stating to make sure and read the first post in full when going live today.

The part that most people missed was including their shipping address. There were so many I had to DQ because of that. : (

I wonder if people did like I did and already had the email typed up with the info given last night....then there was a curve ball of adding the shipping address and the questions(which we knew was coming)

There were many posts that said skimmers would be punished.

Yeah I know but the post JB put up last night with the rules said different. Just saying you should not be changing the rules

congrats ddec!!!

Im looking forward to meeting those that I have never met and looking forward to seeing others again. The last 2 emails have been sent off.

DDEC, awesome buddy! Look how fast everyone is paying. THis is amazing.

Is 2011 Sligo stuff up yet? I have $400 now to drown my sorrows for being stupid.. :D

Congrats to everyone that made it into The Morgan Cup!!!

Yeah I know but the post JB put up last night with the rules said different. Just saying you should not be changing the rules

The #1 rule and it was said last night, this morning, and again at the top of the thread.

Dont Skim

He also said that the full rules would be posted in a new post at 2:00pm est on 3/15/11.

Wow Puttin4bird is the man first the taylormade kingdome and now this. One lucky guy

he deserves every bit! the man works soooo hard for THP!!

Cannot wait to meet my team!!! Lets get some rounds in before august - ill drive my new car down for a weekend whereever!!

Congratulations to the Morgan Cup Team Members! :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back