The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking forward to meeting those that I have never met and looking forward to seeing others again. The last 2 emails have been sent off.

Less than an hour start to finish. Kind of surprising there was so much interest. Hehehehe.

Go THP!. Go Callaway! Go Taylor Made!. Go Reunion Resort!

Kevin

Nice, Ddec.

Yeah I know but the post JB put up last night with the rules said different. Just saying you should not be changing the rules

The only rules that mattered were the rules in the thread that went up today at 2 pm. I'm sorry you missed out dude, I really am, but don't be a sore sport. Lots of people are bummed right now, lots of people didn't give themselves a shot to even get an email from GG.

congrats DDEC!!!

not quite over yet....
2 left...

Less than an hour start to finish. Kind of surprising there was so much interest. Hehehehe.

Go THP!. Go Callaway! Go Taylor Made!. Go Reunion Resort!

Kevin

Wat to go guys, congrats.

Sucks top be me, lol

I think it speaks volumes to the excitement generated by this event that everyone has immediately paid and this thing filled up in an hour! THP, Taylormade, Callaway and Reunion Resort definitely have a winner on their hands with the Morgan Cup. Congrats to everyone involved!

This is the day we've all been waiting for all this time. How awesome is this? Congrats everyone so far. Let the face eating begin!

I just wanna say. No sweet tea vodka for ddec. Unless he is on the other team. Then I'll be feeding it to him.

Tappin to the oldies

oh no, I hope this doesnt start

Congrats to all those in so far! I've been watching all of the threads explode over the last hour or so and its been a fun read. Glad to see all those who are so active and helpful on the forum have the chance of a lifetime here. Cant wait to follow along with all of the coverage this summer!

so JB...assume we are waiting on responses from the last 2??

Congratulations everbody who got selected. I'm sure you're going to have teh experience of a lifetime.

oh no, I hope this doesnt start

It will. I know that I screwed up (after I read my enterance email). I immediately put it persepective. My wife and I though our baby had pyloric stenosis. I found out 20 minutes before the entry that she didn't. It is a fantastic day.

I just wanna say. No sweet tea vodka for ddec. Unless he is on the other team. Then I'll be feeding it to him.

since it's a competition I think it will be a dry weekend for me. Lets see at the outing I'm playing with TC and Biggsy on Sat and with Belbin on Sunday.

1st post updated.

It will. I know that I screwed up (after I read my enterance email). I immediately put it persepective. My wife and I though our baby had pyloric stenosis. I found out 20 minutes before the entry that she didn't. It is a fantastic day.

That's a pretty good HHJJ for you and the fam.

Grats DirtyDawg!!

Fantastic news buddy, and way to put things into perspective. I'm happy for you and your family. My son had some issues at birth, it's very stressful and it keeps you up at night. I bet you have a great sleep tonight (well, except for the whole new born thing)

Congrats DirtyDawg67!

Congrats Dirty Dawg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back