The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats DirtyDawg! You're going to be FUN to smack talk to with a name like DirtyDawg! Ha, kidding of course. Welcome in!

It will. I know that I screwed up (after I read my enterance email). I immediately put it persepective. My wife and I though our baby had pyloric stenosis. I found out 20 minutes before the entry that she didn't. It is a fantastic day.

It is a fantastic day blu, great news!!!

I bet you have a great sleep tonight (well, except for the whole new born thing)

She's been sleeping through the night since week 2. Again, putting things into perspective, life is great right now.

i just posted my initial thanks to Reunion, TaylorMade, and Callaway on Facebook. More to come - uploading my video in a sec!!!

Congrats DirtyDawg!

Congrats DD, one more spot, who is it?

I wonder if people did like I did and already had the email typed up with the info given last night....then there was a curve ball of adding the shipping address and the questions(which we knew was coming)

Thats what I did.

Holy Cow! I thought for sure I was too slow. I went back to work and was pissed at myself for not knowing the answer to #1 off the top of my head. I kept checking my phone to see that little red light was blinking....no luck. I knew for sure I wasn't going to be picked. I saw a post that the last 2 emails were going out and figured "no way are on of those coming here". I left my phone in my truck and went back about 10 minutes later to see that light blinking. I just looked at it for about 20 seconds and decided to see who the email was from.....Morgan Cup (2)!!!! I am ecstatic and cannot wait to meet everyone involved. This is so awesome! A MILLION thanks to JB, Morgan, Taylormade, Callaway, and the Reunion Resort. This is definitely my day...first my R11 FW arrived for testing, and now this. Thanks THP!

Congrats everyone!!!

Thanks guys! Congrats to everyone picked as well. This is going to be an amazing experience.

I'm not surprised this is almost sold out.

Congrats to everyone so far!

congrats dirtydawg

First post updated.

Way to go winners! I can't wait to see you play in August!

Man...who's that last spot going to? Come out, come out...where ever you are!

lol i know!!! i thought itd be thainer? what will he do without TC?

Wow. What a group. Huge congrats to you all.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Congrats to all 16 golfers. We have some old faces and new faces coming together for an incredible event. Congrats to all.

If you were not one of the 14 golfers that got in on the Morgan Cup today, we still encourage you to come down to the event for the festivities. Golf, competition, THP Dinner, contests and more.

Congrats to everyone that made it in!!

Congrats everyone. Cant wait to find out my team and sponsor.

congrats, dolphin and the others selected!!!

Congrats arydolphin, the field is full this is amazing.

Outstanding group of THP'ers. Congrats everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back