Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you mean putting up with Gout and I'm gonna be rich too? haha in the future when I lose the ability to walk I'm gonna get a gold plated wheelchair.

It's diet and genetics. Rich foods are bad, but if you actually read the list there's nothing you can eat that WONT give you gout practically.
sheesh... thats scary... guess ill eat whatever and hope for the best lol
First they banned microwave popcorn from work and now they're banning fried food. No more fried food will be available :( There go the French fries...
fried food in the microwave? or you cant bring fried food into the building at all? or are you talking about the cafeteria?

fried food in the microwave? or you cant bring fried food into the building at all? or are you talking about the cafeteria?

The cafeteria I eat at has banned all food in general.....

The cafeteria I eat at has banned all food in general.....

hahaha... yeah we used to have a cafeteria at the place i worked at in diego and they closed it down and replaced it with nasty vending machines... it wasnt even food at all

sheesh... thats scary... guess ill eat whatever and hope for the best lol

Eating places around here will no longer serve fried food :( Just so sad...definitely no more microwave popcorn though...

The gourmet lunch trucks are still around!! Tomorrow is the Manila Machine :clapp: YUMMY Filipino food!! Check out their website: http://www.themanilamachine.com

Eating places around here will no longer serve fried food :( Just so sad...definitely no more microwave popcorn though...

The gourmet lunch trucks are still around!! Tomorrow is the Manila Machine :clapp: YUMMY Filipino food!! Check out their website: http://www.themanilamachine.com

the fancy roach coaches have been popping up here in Vegas too. They are awesome!!!

man where were they when i used to work over in san diego... we had a crappy roach coach

its a lunch truck... a rolling kitchen

i think they featured one in man vs food on a college campus somewhere

Oh yes, I've seen ONE. But that is a classic hot dog truck that serves great food to people around here.

up until recently you havn't missed much. Recently, especially in LA, Trucks have been showing up serving more "gourmet" food, rather than a Burrito or a greasy burger. They have become quite popular down there. My cousin follows a Japanese Food Truck on their twitter and tries to eat whenever it's on her side of town.

My shoulder has been killing me since my simulator session last evening. I tried to practice wedges today, and my shoulder isn't cooperating. Either way, driver shoot out tomorrow and ice afterwards.

i think they featured one in man vs food on a college campus somewhere

Those are the Rutgers grease trucks. Pretty famous and I've been to them a couple of times. Rule is you make a sandwich that's original and if you scarf it in, I think, 20 mins you get to name it. It normally starts Fat (place name here). So there's a Fat Cat, a Fat Bastard, and of course a Fat Filipino.

he will no longer be hitting the east side of the lbc with warren g anymore

So rapper Nate Dogg is dead....that sucks. "Regulators....mount up!"

Who's going to regulate these crazy fools?

P.S. Will whoevers eating something involving syrup (i.e. pancakes, french toast sticks, cinamon buns) in my office every morning, please stop!! You are making the office smell like a goddam IHop. While that might not be a bad thing for some, some of us whose bodies can't break down carbs and sugars fast enough don't really appreciate it....so stop damit.

I know...the whole world is now wondering just how we'll get by without N.A.T.E. and he...the Warren to the G. I think we'll manage, somehow. RIP Nate Dogg!

I don't even know who Nate Dogg is because I have never followed crap, I mean rap.

P.S. Will whoevers eating something involving syrup (i.e. pancakes, french toast sticks, cinamon buns) in my office every morning, please stop!! You are making the office smell like a goddam IHop. While that might not be a bad thing for some, some of us whose bodies can't break down carbs and sugars fast enough don't really appreciate it....so stop damit.

I had someone complain about one of my techs a couple of years ago because they ate fish everyday for lunch. I told them that so long as he ate his lunch in the lunch room, there was nothing I could do, nor did I want to. I heard they were going to HR to complain, but seriously - what was HR going to do? No "rules" were being broken, and it's no one's business what he eats for lunch IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back