The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately i've been feeling so funky. I'm so zoned out and haven't said a word in an hour and a half. It took me a good hour to eat dinner because I kept stopping just to rest. I feel like I can't even keep my head up during the day and I can just drop anywhere and fall asleep. I was trying to fill the dogs dish with food and I just sat on the kitchen floor and then layed there and it felt so great. It sounds like a fatigue problem and I have been getting this alot lately, but the weird things is I get 8-10 hours of sleep every night.

Lately i've been feeling so funky. I'm so zoned out and haven't said a word in an hour and a half. It took me a good hour to eat dinner because I kept stopping just to rest. I feel like I can't even keep my head up during the day and I can just drop anywhere and fall asleep. I was trying to fill the dogs dish with food and I just sat on the kitchen floor and then layed there and it felt so great. It sounds like a fatigue problem and I have been getting this alot lately, but the weird things is I get 8-10 hours of sleep every night.

Hmmmm, sounds like you might need to go to the doctor or drink a lot more coffee.

Hmmmm, sounds like you might need to go to the doctor or drink a lot more coffee.

I was thinking both of the same things. It's even causing me to miss school more often because I actually can't get out of bed. This morning I set my alarm for 6:45, woke up at 8:15 had a cup, went back to bed until 9:15 and just barely got up to drive to school.

Maybe you have Mono?

Maybe you have Mono?

I hope not, I think it's just a case of Constant Fatigue. I'll go to the doctor, get some blood work done and probably be put on some sort of pill. Thankfully it's curable. I was so drained I couldn't even motivate myself to make a Sandwich today.

woke me up

Lmao I was thinking of the edits I could make myself. I'm getting twitter just so she can wish me happy birthday coming up like she did russ.

She is on there all the time posting pictures of herself...

I am going to be up for a little bit, I gotta finish my choco milk. But some carling pics never hurt. :D

uhh, I dont think so. Just get it!

knock knock
Whos there?
Hell
Hell who?

Where the Hell is everybody?! Its like a ghost town here.

last couple of days around this time you could rename it the coolbreeze thread. Maybe the wife came home

last couple of days around this time you could rename it the coolbreeze thread. Maybe the wife came home

No kidding eh, breeze runs a show on this thread at night.

Well then, lets talk. Im bored. I need to get that post count up anyways lol

Here, go vote for her. http://www.menshealth.com/hottest-athletes/32-h2h3

She beats that chick by a mile. Babe. If i saw a chick at my home course like that that's a golfer I dunno what i'd do

No kidding eh, breeze runs a show on this thread at night.

You know what funny, yes my wife did come home tonight. Snap Hook that made me lol, I can still run the show in here at night. So whats the banter tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back