Free Burner 2.0 6-Iron Giveaway

Video's not working for me jd10.

Video's not working for me jd10.

Stuck with the i15s, TC. I have a lot if problems with getting consistent ball flight with the burners. It's either really low or ok. I can't control them

Got it JD! Nice dude. SO what are your thoughts?

Actually, put your video in the 2.0 thread and we'll discuss there.

Great swing JD10! I think it was the G15 that looks more like the shovels :D and the I15 have a bit thinner sole. How do you like the 2.0 6 - iron?

I had the chance to hit mine Sunday. First shots I was impressed, but once put into play, despite the good looks, not impressed. A little more offset than my RAC LT 2 6 iron and ended up chunking a few. Maybe a little more practice, but if more of the latter, will stay with the RAC's.

Woo! just got my email that I'm getting one of these. Looking forward to giving this a good run down as this is one of the iron sets I'm looking at this year.

Just got email that I won a 6 iron.One of the few things I've won.Looking forward to trying it out.

Just got the email that I'm getting the Burner 6 iron. I'm interested to see how I hit that going from something that is a very shallow player's cavity back. I saw the email saying "you've won a free ...," and I thought it was the metalwoods giveaway. Still, excited to hit this.

I got an email saying I will be receiving an burner 2.0 6 iron. I can't wait to try it out. One of my golf buddies just brought a set with graphite shaft and he was hitting some very nice shots.

I just got my winner email too. I'm looking to buy a new set of irons so I hope to get good results out of the 2.0s. I also want to try the mix jpx 800, r9, and the new razor line. I plan on getting fit (for once) but these caught my eye first

Finally received mine. Playing today and all day Saturday. Should have some feed back.

I received mine today and took it to the range for a few swings. Nice feel when hit right. Bad day for me on the range so I will wait to form an opinion. Thank you TAYLORMADE this is a very cool promotion.

I have an extra one of these that I dug out for another forum member who wanted to test it, but he no longer needs it. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

I have an extra one of these that I dug out for another forum member who wanted to test it, but he no longer needs it. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

You might get more responses for this one in the marketplace, oh ressurector of threads!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

My 6 iron is off to Canadan, thanks for all those who were interested. He was the first to PM me and respond.

Back