Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dicks had last years yellow Srixon Z Star golf balls for $24.00 a dozen today!

Thanks gray and hawk. I think I'll regret it if I pass these up. I'll give them a try. I hope cleveland has a demo day at my home course. Trying them in store does nothing.

picked up 2 dozen two days ago. Couldn't say no to such a great deal, but I really want to try the new model too.

That's a sweet deal, can you use the UPCs for the McDowell Masters giveaway?!?

I think im just gonna give up and get a set of G10s lol... Why are the TP CBs so dang expensive lol

Last edited:
I think im just gonna give up and get a set of G10s lol... Why are the TP CBs so dang expensive lol

Is there something funny about playing G10s? I know a lot of people love them including a couple of tour pros.

Is there something funny about playing G10s? I know a lot of people love them including a couple of tour pros.

If I could hit the ball like KJ Choi I'd play 4 hybrids and g15's too. Though I would probably stay away from the saddle putting or whatever it was called.

If I could hit the ball like KJ Choi I'd play 4 hybrids and g15's too. Though I would probably stay away from the saddle putting or whatever it was called.

But you and I need more help than KJ(arguably). So we hit it worse and play harder to strike clubs. Lol

From the iPhone.

My equipment possibilities:

Nike VR Pro 3 wood
Nike VR Pro 5 wood
Nike VR Pro 3 hybrid
Nike Method #1

My equipment possibilities:

Nike VR Pro 3 wood
Nike VR Pro 5 wood
Nike VR Pro 3 hybrid
Nike Method #1

You're pondering a lot of Nike equipment for a guy that has no current Nike gear in his bag and a Titleist pic.

EDIT: Never mind you have Nike Irons, ok, time for bed.

You're pondering a lot of Nike equipment for a guy that has no current Nike gear in his bag and a Titleist pic.

EDIT: Never mind you have Nike Irons, ok, time for bed.

As you saw I have Nike irons, but I'm a Nike and Titleist guy, and while I like them equally, my coach is a Nike guy and can get me Nike stuff for a little cheaper then retail, and plus I love their new stuff, I'm actually switching to an all Nike bag to be honest.

well Kev i,m finished pondering and I will be the proud new owner of the Di11's in a couple of weeks

Congrats! I loved the Di11's and I think that you'll be very happy with them in your bag.

well Kev i,m finished pondering and I will be the proud new owner of the Di11's in a couple of weeks

Yes!!! I love reading stuff like this. Congrats on the Di11's, Im very confident you will love them. Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing about the success with them.

Yes!!! I love reading stuff like this. Congrats on the Di11's, Im very confident you will love them. Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing about the success with them.

+1, btw your head must be spinning OEM, so much equipment to be pondered.

I bought some Adams A7s over the Di11s. They just worked better for me, but my buddy bought some Di11s. I also grabbed a YES! Tiffany center shafted putter. I'm waiting a few days and then I'm snagging R11 driver, R11 3W, and another Rescue 11. Also pondering some new wedges.

thanks to You and CL. all of you guys did a really good job on the reviews spot on

If you are on Facebook, you have to hit up the Wilson Staff page and tell them you picked them up after reading the reviews found on THP. It helps with future forum testing of course.

Definitely great job on the Di11 reviews. If it wasn't for those I probably would have never considered them and I wouldn't have been as confident talking my buddy into them.

be sure to post some pics of those new irons when they come in! congrats!

+1, btw your head must be spinning OEM, so much equipment to be pondered.

haha you got that right. wow

If you are on Facebook, you have to hit up the Wilson Staff page and tell them you picked them up after reading the reviews found on THP. It helps with future forum testing of course.

+1 , please do.

Woods. Still looking to tweak the 3 wood and the fitters and Wilson guys were right when they told me I need a 5 wood to fill the gaps.

Thus 3 wood and 5 wood, you are next on my hit list

Woods. Still looking to tweak the 3 wood and the fitters and Wilson guys were right when they told me I need a 5 wood to fill the gaps.

Thus 3 wood and 5 wood, you are next on my hit list

What loft is your hybrid Tuna? I hit my 3 hybrid to with 5 yards of my 5 wood so he lost his job.

21 and 24 for the hybrids

I haven't had much luck with 18 degree hybrids in general but usually have a good relationship with woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back