The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JB do you need a video guy for this event?? I think there is one on my iPhone or something!! :drinks:

I know teams haven't been chosen yet but I have to say now that I am on my man P4B side. I watched him destroy a tough course last weekend. He has fire in his eyes and anyone who opposes him better beware.

Not sure yet. But I shouldn't be involved in the smack talk thread when I'm not playing in the event.

From the iPhone.

Why not?

Even though i know i speak for everyone here that its going to be hard accepting that i couldnt/didnt make the teams this year. I would like to congradulate each and every member of the morgan cup for being selected. Im not sure how the team breakdown goes but i have to root for the team that uses the Taylormades! I cant wait to hear how everything went and will be following. I wish i knew about this site earlier the last week has been so busy i havent been able to log on! Congrats again and thank you THP, TM, and Callaway for the oppurtunity!

Even though i know i speak for everyone here that its going to be hard accepting that i couldnt/didnt make the teams this year. I would like to congradulate each and every member of the morgan cup for being selected. Im not sure how the team breakdown goes but i have to root for the team that uses the Taylormades! I cant wait to hear how everything went and will be following. I wish i knew about this site earlier the last week has been so busy i havent been able to log on! Congrats again and thank you THP, TM, and Callaway for the oppurtunity!

It isn't hard for me to accept that I'm not going!

And I think I read that the teams could possibly be split even between the two makes. I don't think there will be a Team TaylorMade and a Team Callaway. There could be, but not likely.

R7 Launcher - im still in shock of being a part of the Morgan Cup.

I cant imagine what it must be like for those that didnt make it - but I KNOW, THP will make sure that is an amazing event for the people that attend and watch.

The participants are sure to receive an amazing bag of new clubs, and countless other amenities - but JB and GG are going to put a lot of work into this to make it special. If you can make it -- Im sure it will be worth it. Their contests/prizes/surprises are 2nd to none.

I do feel a pit in my stomach for those that didnt make it- i know it might sound superficial coming from someone that did make it - but rest assured it will be an event you dont want to miss. JB and GG will make sure of that.

It isn't hard for me to accept that I'm not going!

And I think I read that the teams could possibly be split even between the two makes. I don't think there will be a Team TaylorMade and a Team Callaway. There could be, but not likely.

dang i forgot multi quote again. If i read it correctly it will be 4 TM and 4 Callaway vs 4 TM and 4 Callway so its even? did you hear otherwise?

dang i forgot multi quote again. If i read it correctly it will be 4 TM and 4 Callaway vs 4 TM and 4 Callway so its even? did you hear otherwise?

That may be it; I wasn't sure if they were going to spin the wheel for players and clubs.

In my opinion it should be competitors only laying the smack.

Everyone's talking smack in the basketball tournament and none of us are playing.

Well, I am anyway! Rock Chalk and all that.

i thought i remembered reading that in the main MC thread - but its so long - searching for posts is a bit difficult. Im not sure how they'll choose teams with a wheel - but i guess JB and GG could make even teams. No idea - well find out soon!

Im not sure who i want to rooot for on equipment. Im more heavily TM now - but callaway certainly has fantastic stuff -especially those razr hawk drivers and jaws wedges.

I hear great things about the razr hawk line - ditto for the r11-- so call it wash on drivers....
fairway woods --- probably even there too.

irons - heres where it gets interesting... razr hawk vs burner 2.0... which do i like?!? well ive hit them both - and like them both better than my nike's. if i had to pick it was burners just bc i think they are more forgiving and allow me more straighter longer shots - but the razr hawk's feel like butter when you hit the sweetspot.

hybrids: i havent hit both to make a difference here. - good job for the outing!

Wedges: hmmm... i think callaway has the edge here with the jaws. callaway!!

Putter: cant go wrong with an odyssey, but those tour ghosts - wow!

Balls: TM : pentas or the burner line... hmmm good choices... callaway: great offerings as well -

I cant wait to find out thursday!! but ill be at work - tapatalk to the rescue!!

Huge congrats guys, I am sure you all will have a GREAT time!
Thank you THP!

Not sure yet. But I shouldn't be involved in the smack talk thread when I'm not playing in the event. Before I was planning on competing, but now I'm obviously not.

From the iPhone.

Come on thainer, I know your dissappointed buddy but you can still talk smack. This event is for all of us here not just the ones playing. Without ALL of us these guys wouldn't be given this opportunity. This is an event of a lifetime anda I think we should all enjoy it! Besides, I want to see who can back their smack!

Congrats boys!

Congrats to everyone selected :)

Congrats to all of you! Awesome list of players there.

Not sure yet. But I shouldn't be involved in the smack talk thread when I'm not playing in the event. Before I was planning on competing, but now I'm obviously not.

From the iPhone.

In my opinion it should be competitors only laying the smack.

Come on thainer, I know your dissappointed buddy but you can still talk smack. This event is for all of us here not just the ones playing. Without ALL of us these guys wouldn't be given this opportunity. This is an event of a lifetime anda I think we should all enjoy it! Besides, I want to see who can back their smack!

EXACTLY. This is about THP and something special, NOT just about those that are playing. You screwed up and sent something in missing information. It happens. Then came back and said you left the address off because you do not know what your shipping address is going to be in August. :bulgy-eyes: The truth is that you (just like many others) did not read the instructions fully and went based on the previous nights listing. Then filled in the answers to the questions. It happens, and did happen for over 50 others. Read, typed and answered all the questions in 40 seconds would have been a festivus miracle. But as we said originally "Please make sure you DO NOT Skim".

But back to this, its about EVERYTHING that is good about THP, not just about 16 guys getting gear, however if that is what it means to you, than I believe you are missing the bigger picture of just how special the Morgan Cup is for THP. This should be celebrated by everybody that considers THP more than just a forum or site. Its an event and opportunity that has never been seen or done.

Question JB, since this is the full tour experience are caddy's being provided? Or like on tour do the players have to pick a caddy of their own? Caddying for this might be just as much fun as playing in it. Just curious

Question JB, since this is the full tour experience are caddy's being provided? Or like on tour do the players have to pick a caddy of their own? Caddying for this might be just as much fun as playing in it. Just curious

Golfers will be riding and not walking in this and no caddies will be used. I think it would be fun, but in the end, we have to work with the resort to make things work.
I also think following the groups with the "media" will be just as much fun as playing. See some of the crazy interviews people have to do, etc....

The golfers have been announced on the home page of THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back