I've never booked a tee time online, but check golfnow.com all the time to see if any of my local courses will ever be on there.

I hit the course's website. Once in a while the prices are actually better online than when calling oddly enough. Depends on your relationship too I guess. But most colorado courses seem to each have their own setup regarding booking online.

I'm pretty sure my home course doesn't have internet.....or a working phone, or anyone there to answer a phone if it did work. In fact, we don't have anyone to maintain the course this year, since I saw an ad in the paper for the job this week. But then, with 80 total members, 12 of whom actually play golf regularly, and no 'visitors' to speak of, I'm not sure my course needs to utilize the 'tee time' concept.

I use golfnow and ezlinks. I never really noticed it before, but last season golfnow.com online booking fees were almost two bucks a player. That kinda turned me off. That and the fact that one of the courses I regularly play has fees that are cheaper to walk on and play, than the price that has been posted on Golfnow.com.

Some courses aren't on the regular websites where you can get deals so we'll just call and book ourselves. For all other courses, golfzing.com and clickforteetimes.com usually has great deals :)

Usually golfnow.com. Sometimes the courses website.

I use golfnow whenever possible. If i have a group of 8-12 I call the course because the golf now tee times are usually scattered (even if consecutive tee times are open).

I call. No course aaround here can be booked online.

There isn't much need for it around here. I don't know if my local courses would be part of a service. Like some others, I wouldn't want to pay ahead of time anyway...never know when plans might change.

I did look at a couple of out of town courses I've played at before and they had some good deals listed. If I was to travel, I might think about it.

I've never used one. I always pay cash for my round.

I'm too old school for some stuff I guess. I still like to call and talk to a real life person. When I play away from home it is always a hour or two drive and I have never missed a tee time, nor have ever got there and not had one. No reason the change now.

I used golfnow.com for my trip to Hawaii, but my local courses aren't up to speed with ecommerce yet, so I still call or walk-on here in town.

I've been using golfnow.com since someone turned me onto it. Great resource and great rates.

I use the course website. Pretty easy and I can do it from my Blackberry.

My home club has an online tee time system ,it is kind of wonky though and sometimes hard to figure out. I rarely use it because I just walk into the pro shop and book my own time usually with the computer there.

Sometimes, but I rarely book tee times.

I use Golf Now, it would be nice if they had the reserve option so you don't have to pay for all members in your group.

I use Golf Now, it would be nice if they had the reserve option so you don't have to pay for all members in your group.

That's true. Paying over $100 up front to book for your group and getting them to pay you back is annoying, especially booking days in advance and not having access to that money until you get to the course and they pay you, etc. But getting all the points is nice, I guess.

Golfnow.com or golf18orlando.com. If there is info that's needed I much prefer golfnow.com.

Now that I think about it, I mostly try to book online with the exception of a few courses around the Denver area. There's one that if you want a tee time, you have to call 7 days out and call usually within the first hour of them opening the times because it is very popular. Also, because there isn't much consistency to online tee times in Denver, I'll call the course if I'm a resident or should be available for more/better discounts. But still I try to book online whenever possible.

The good thing with most of our online bookings is that you DON'T have to pay in advance. They keep your credit card # but only use it if you ask or if you don't show and don't cancel.

I use golfnow for most of my online tee times.

I use Golfnow when traveling out of town. I usually use it when going to Las Vegas and with so many good courses there, I just look up last minute tee times that can be very discounted.

i use golfnow or golfdigestteetimes.com

I can't believe no one has mentioned Ezlinks.com I've prefer to use them because they have large discounts and you can name your own price for even less. They do have a much smaller selection though.

I use Golfnow also, but if the course I want to play is on Ezlinks, I use it.

Thanks guys. Didn't know about golfdigest.com or ezlinks.com. Have added both to my favorites!

Any time I play locally I call and make my tee times.
If I am out of town, I use golfnow.com.

I've never used golfnow.com or any other site like that. I'm a member at two different clubs and that's usually where I play. One of the clubs has the option to book tee times on their website, but I've never used it either. I normally just call and get one.

Back