What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the hangers look as if they are stretching the shirt?

if you mean the hanger bumps you can get in the shoulders if they are on the hanger too long, I hang them inside out to prevent that

Hang all my golf shirt as well. Its easier to pick my shirt out for the day that way and no lines. I do get the shoulder nipples sometimes though

I hang mine as well chunky. they'll be fine as long as you use the wooden or thick plastic hangers. Don't use wire hangers, and button the top button of the shirt once it's on the hanger, that should help.

I do the same thing and also, depending on the type of collar (cotton or tech), make sure you fix the collar properly.

I know this sounds like a pain in the butt, but in the end, proper care means apparel can last for years.

I hang polos and tshirts are folded. I've only had problems with stretching was with heavy cotton shirts that the corners of the shirt would poke out/up from ends of the hanger. I don't wear/own many 100% cotton shirts so I don't have that problem anymore. Pima cotton polos I get from work don't seem to have that problem.

My pink Travis Mathew buckle came in today.

tmp.jpg

That is way cool. I think my wife might start playing golf if I got her some shoes like those.

I'm trying to resist with everything I have not to order a strap of the lime green python. Man that would make a sweet belt!!!

Limegreenpythonjpg.png

I dig your style JD!

DD67 and JD- how are the wool socks in the heat? I play in florida and it is so hot and sweaty here. I usually wear UA tech socks, but will try wool if they are good in the heat.

I live in SE Ga and it's more humid than anywhere in the world it seems other than a rainforest. I've never had any problems with them in summer. Seems to be best both of worlds... cool in summer and warm in winter.

I live in SE Ga and it's more humid than anywhere in the world it seems other than a rainforest. I've never had any problems with them in summer. Seems to be best both of worlds... cool in summer and warm in winter.

I agree. I didn't buy my first few pairs until last September and the hotest part of the summer was over, so I can't say how they are when its 90+. I did get some golf in with the low profile socks when it was low 80s and my feet stayed fairly cool.

DD67 and JD- how are the wool socks in the heat? I play in florida and it is so hot and sweaty here. I usually wear UA tech socks, but will try wool if they are good in the heat.

Koko, I have mixed feelings about them in the FL summers. Especially in slipping around the heel. It is the reason I went out to find a few other brands that are wicking.

Just picked up some nice puma polos.

I just got 2 new Puma messenger hats: one is white with a pink Puma and the other is purple with a white Puma!

It seems like messenger hats look much better on me than regular hats :)

Picked up a couple of shirts from Oakleyvault.com.. some of the first golf polos I have ever bought from them (thanks to Chunkylovers insight to this website a while back).

johndeere10 I'm loving the green python! Do you do leatherwork? I do a lot myself. I have made a few golf belts for some folks

I just got a purple Puma belt and pink colored adidas trophy belt. Will definitely be sporting them with my new skorts (finally found ones with belt loops) :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I know everyone washes their shirts inside out. How about the shorts?

So I know everyone washes their shirts inside out. How about the shorts?

I do if they are technical material.

Also everything gets washed on delicate.

Picked up a couple of shirts from Oakleyvault.com.. some of the first golf polos I have ever bought from them (thanks to Chunkylovers insight to this website a while back).

johndeere10 I'm loving the green python! Do you do leatherwork? I do a lot myself. I have made a few golf belts for some folks

No. That is Jimmy S. that is rep for House of Fleming. He posts pics of skins available and you can order straps, cashcovers, cuffs... etc out of them.

Also got 2 pairs of pants :clapp: One blue pin stripes and the other white with very subtle stripes!! YAY for golf pants...now that I don't need them anymore :confused2:

Please do!!

Ever since I watched PGA merchandise show on TGC I have been looking for the White Loafer Golf Shoe they mentioned and showed...Can anyone help me? Who makes them..Are they out yet........Thanks

Please do!!

Ever since I watched PGA merchandise show on TGC I have been looking for the White Loafer Golf Shoe they mentioned and showed...Can anyone help me? Who makes them..Are they out yet........Thanks

Did you check our THP coverage of the PGA Show? Im betting you are thinking about the new Ashworth shoe coming out soon. We have a video on our home page with it.

I just got 2 new Puma messenger hats: one is white with a pink Puma and the other is purple with a white Puma!

It seems like messenger hats look much better on me than regular hats :)

Can I see a pic of these hats?

I've been pondering all day about some custom Footjoy Contours, white with black and silver accents, and a martini glass at the heel. Just couldn't justify $150 for a 6th pair of shoes.

Pondering some Puma gear (mainly the new purple monoline and some shirts, maybe a pair of shorts) .... so a question to those in the know: how do they fit (size-wise) compared to some of the other brands out there? I'm usually a medium. Do they run a bit smaller like the Sligo shirts or are they more average?

the very opposite with puma shirts. i'm normally between a medium and large but when i tried on puma shirts recently there was plenty of room in the medium. i di however pick up a pair of these bad boys they are awesome http://trendygolf.com/mens/shop/pum...ant-whiteaster-blue-check-springsummer-11.php

cant wait to try them out

Pondering some Puma gear (mainly the new purple monoline and some shirts, maybe a pair of shorts) .... so a question to those in the know: how do they fit (size-wise) compared to some of the other brands out there? I'm usually a medium. Do they run a bit smaller like the Sligo shirts or are they more average?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back