Official Hole In One Thread

Thanks everyone! It was so cool and I was shell shocked so we head to the next tee and my ball striking just got hot. I was tingling all over hitting good shots and one of my playing partners said, "you are not still playing that same ball are you"? I said oh sh*t and promptly put the ball in a safe spot to mount at home. It's a good thing in my last three holes, that special ball did not stray into the woods!
You played it the last 3 holes? I wouldnt have. I woulda stuck it right in the bag!

You played it the last 3 holes? I wouldnt have. I woulda stuck it right in the bag!

Exactly what I would do, but I bet in the moment that is the last thing on your mind.

Sorry for its Lateness. Great Shot GREY!

Congrats Ole Gray!

Oh wow, I didn't realize I hadn't congratulated Ole Gray! Great job on the hole in one and I've been eagerly awaiting mine, a few close calls!

Congrats OG! I can only imagine what that must feel like, way to go!

Fantastic OG...Congrats...The hole in one has eluded me. I've hit the stick at least 7 times. Been 2 to 3 inches several times. Lipped the cup twice, just can't get one to fall. Friend of mine had one last year on our #13 - 332 yard PAR 4! He was in the running for the course record on that round, until he doubled the last hole. Still shot 68. I've had at least a half a dozen eagles on par 4's and a double eagle on a par 5, but can't get one on a par 3...

163 yard 6 iron, two bounces and right in the cup. Because of this feat I won a set of TaylorMade golf clubs as it was during a local charity tournament. Another bonus was that it was an open bar after so everyone had a free drink.

163 yard 6 iron, two bounces and right in the cup. Because of this feat I won a set of TaylorMade golf clubs as it was during a local charity tournament. Another bonus was that it was an open bar after so everyone had a free drink.

Great stuff man, was it your first one?? You must be on top of the world, can't wait for the day I finally get one.

8 iron from 135m ... flew straight into the hole!

8 iron from 135m ... flew straight into the hole!

Congrats man, another Hole in One, they are coming fast and furious. Congrats again man, thats a great accomplishment.

Some folks have all of the luck, a HIO and not having to buy drinks for everyone, plus a set of TM's. What a great day. :clapp:

Congrats on the Hole in One Old Gray. I had not been in this thread for a while and noticed the old man had worked his magic. Great stuff buddy and Congrats again.

Short par 3 at Bald Mountain GC. Hit my pitching wedge to the 95 yard hole. The ball hit the green, one hopped, and rolled into the cup.

Short par 3 at Bald Mountain GC. Hit my pitching wedge to the 95 yard hole. The ball hit the green, one hopped, and rolled into the cup.

Hot Dang!
Congrats Fishy! How'd the round after taste? I can only imagine!

Congrats fishy on your membership in the

HoleInOneClubBanner.jpg

congrats!

COngrats Fishy!!

Congrats, Fishy!

Happy for ya Fishy! :clapp:. I had my first one this year and can feel your pride and excitement !

Dont want to step out of bounds on the topic, but thought this thread was along the same thought line and didnt want to start a whole new thread. Shot my very first double eagle on the 10th hole on the Great White course at Doral, 497 yard par 5. Drive went 260 down the right side. Hole sits as a dogleg left. first 250 slight uphill, second half gradual downhill with a narrow right bending green wraping around water on the right. Second shot with a 3 metal hit to the apron of the green and got a generous roll, about 15 yards, into the cup. Did a little research ans saw that the odds of an ace are 12,700 to one and the odds of a double eagle are 1 million to one. I understand this being more difficult, 2 good shots vs one and both shots much longer...but a million to one seems a bit much.

Back