The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just got around to checking out the courses....I better go work on my bunker game. The courses look great and quite challenging. Accuracy will be key, which means I may be teeing off with the ol' 3W. I can't wait!

so today at work I spent my time doing the following:

1)looking at the courses
2)PM'ing with fellow competetiors
3)Checking out flights
4)looking at taylormade/callaway websites
5) trying to figure out how to trash talk
6) keep telling myself this is real

I'm sure there was a lot of that going on today

Sounds like my day ddec. I notice that getting work done was not on your list. I had that same problem today!

1)looking at the courses
3)Checking out flights

1)looking at the courses
3)Checking out flights

I thought a lot about 5 and 6 at work today. Checking out the courses now. I think I am going to drive down though.

1)looking at the courses
3)Checking out flights

Sounds like my day ddec. I notice that getting work done was not on your list. I had that same problem today!

I thought a lot about 5 and 6 at work today. Checking out the courses now. I think I am going to drive down though.

You guys all forgot the most important one.

Posting on THP.

You guys all forgot the most important one.

Posting on THP.

That's part of my normal work day

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

My champagne celebration!!!!

It was all going well until i could barely open my eyes lol it stung!!

I wanted to say more but it all went so fast!

[video=youtube;g14-qW1E2Ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14-qW1E2Ew[/video]

I need to work on my video skills for the future lol

and the girlfriend is gonna freak when she gets home and her bathroom is covered in bubbly. haha
Best post ever!

Just caught up with most of the thread....

I am not completely sure if my wife is coming. She didn't really say anything about coming last night and I didn't want to ask until I got a general idea about everyone's wives/gf's coming. If there were other women there to hang out with she would probably have fun.

I would be down for getting a house with the team or whoever. I guess if the wife comes, we would prob just get a room at Reunion.

Definitely pumped to see who everyone is sponsored by and who will make up each team!

I usually think about golf quite a bit, but now its going to be non-stop! I have already been planning out some practice routines that will most likely start tonight. Definitely need to work on the bunker game.

I realize I am the "new guy" and would like to introduce myself to the everyone. My name is Ryan and I am 28. I like to have fun and am pretty easy going. I have been playing golf for almost 4 years and have gotten my hcap down to a 9. My biggest weakness has been hitting a driver, but it is really starting to come around. I am really pumped for the Morgan Cup and I can't wait to meet everyone and put faces to the names that I have seen on here since I joined. I am also on Facebook if anyone gets curios.
If anyone wants to put a face to the name....

fbpic.jpg

I am not completely sure if my wife is coming. She didn't really say anything about coming last night and I didn't want to ask until I got a general idea about everyone's wives/gf's coming. If there were other women there to hang out with she would probably have fun.

I would be down for getting a house with the team or whoever. I guess if the wife comes, we would prob just get a room at Reunion.

Definitely pumped to see who everyone is sponsored by and who will make up each team!

I usually think about golf quite a bit, but now its going to be non-stop! I have already been planning out some practice routines that will most likely start tonight. Definitely need to work on the bunker game.

I realize I am the "new guy" and would like to introduce myself to the everyone. My name is Ryan and I am 28. I like to have fun and am pretty easy going. I have been playing golf for almost 4 years and have gotten my hcap down to a 9. My biggest weakness has been hitting a driver, but it is really starting to come around. I am really pumped for the Morgan Cup and I can't wait to meet everyone and put faces to the names that I have seen on here since I joined. I am also on Facebook if anyone gets curios.

I can assure you there will be at least a few other women in attendance and GG of course will be there. The more the merrier, there is so much to do at Reunion and in Orlando in general and of course the THP Dinner will be a blast.

I can assure you there will be at least a few other women in attendance and GG of course will be there. The more the merrier, there is so much to do at Reunion and in Orlando in general and of course the THP Dinner will be a blast.

Thanks for the info JB. I will tell her tonight and get a feel for what she wants to do.

So are people looking at matchups yet in their head?

I'm looking at matchups and who teammates would be.

Lol. Not specifically but I'm looking at it from a few different perspectives. I know there are quite a few single digits and I'm one of the doubles. But I think the format definitely can work for or against someone with my skills. I'm planning on being a much better golfer by then anyway with lots of hard work and Chipotle.

Really a great opportunity for those who where the lucky few to be chosen! I've been away from the site for a while but i'll be sure to try and stop by atleast once aday. This site has really gone places since the day when I first signed up.... It's great to see how much you have accomplished. Good work THP!

It's hard for me to do that right now, only because I don't know which team everyone will be on. After that is determined, it still may be hard because I don't know anyone else on here yet! I may put up a post like Ryan since I'm also one of the newer guys around here.

fbpic.jpg

Nice to meet you ryan, my wife will be attending, as I'm sure alot of other women will be. In fact we may be looking for another couple to share a 2 bedroom villa with as they are alot cheaper. Gonna work on that after sponsors and teams get sorted out...just booked the plane tickets today!

I have a singles match i wouldn't mind playing, other than that, it's still wait and see.

Kevin

fbpic.jpg

Ryan, nice intro! You actually do look a little bit like the guy in your avatar! I'll keep you updated in this thread on whether my wife decides to join me down there.

I have a singles match i wouldn't mind playing, other than that, it's still wait and see.

Kevin

I'd love to take on an elderly, cheese encrusted lefty!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Ryan, great post buddy. That girl in your picture, is her name Christie?

I'd love to take on an elderly, cheese encrusted lefty!

That would work, too.

Kevin

Yes. Since Biggsy only plays simulator golf Im taking him down. :alien: And he has to wear flip flops.

That would work, too.

Kevin

A lefty duel for the ages!

I'll play any of you guys. I ain't skeered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back