Hello from Dayton, OH Pt. Duece

Mercer85

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone, I just found the THP today and couldn't believe I have been missing out on this forum.

Really liked the topics I read.

I am currently living in Dayton, OH working as a substitute teacher and golf sales associate at Dick's Sporting Goods while looking for a full time teaching job in a high school history classroom. From reading the forum it sounds like not to many people like Dick's for their golf needs, but we're a pretty good department with a great staff.

Anyways, I have given up gig coaching Baseball and Golf (for now) until I get a full time job. So now I have a lot of time to focus on getting my game back together. Used to be a 6-8 HC. Now, a 12-15. Hitting infield and outfield for the last 2 years probably hasn't helped the swing.

Working at Dick's has really brought back the itch! Also being around all this new product and trying it all has really made me look into 14 new clubs.

Glad to be joining the forum!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP, Mercer!

Welcome to the forum my man!! Glad to have you.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site; sounds like you will have that handicap back down in no time at all!

Thanks guys. Hopefully I can get back to that 6-8 and for the first time I won't be playing competetively. Well sorta... Let's just say no longer playing competetively in high school and college. So I don't have the pressure to get it back down. I can take my time.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. lots of good club info on here.

Welcome to THP. I'm sure you will enjoy this wonderful as much as the rest of us!!

Welcome to THP....enjoy yourself !!

Welcome to THP! The best place on the internet!

Welcome!

Welcome Mercer, it is nice to have you here!

Welcome to THP.

Where can I find a good place in the Dayton area to demo some clubs outside?

I moved here in September and the only place I know of is Rollandia.

Back