To all THP members with 10 or more posts

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I'm posting here because I figure most of you will see this thread and not pass it over!

As you may or may not know, THP is putting on a March Madness contest. You can find the info in the Contest and Giveaways forum. If you don't want to go look, just click HERE.

For those who think that they know nothing about basketball and don't have a chance so they aren't going to join, let me just say that in this contest, the more you know about college basketball can HURT you! People get to thinking too much about it and their brackets are busted early on.

Think about how many people you know who have won (or at least done well) who the only time they think about basketball is when they fill out a bracket.

The more people who get in, the bigger the prize will be, so come on, take five minutes and fill out a bracket! The big rules you need to know are: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, USE YOUR THP FORUM NAME and YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS, 5 IN THE LAST 30 DAYS. Failure to do any of these will DQ your entry.

We have 106 official entries so far (it shows 111 but five of them don't meet the requirements). Let's try to get this up to 200 or more!

You can enter up until the first game tomorrow morning. We even got TC (maybe guilted is the better word) to do it. If he can do it, everyone can! Let's blow this thing up.

Contests mean a lot to THP, so let's not pass any up!

I'm in and I emailed my dad to get him in on it too. Good luck everyone, I am really bad at these btw!

Make sure you're really in P4B, I don't see your name!

EDIT: You got in a while ago. Nevermind, I was looking at page 3.

Last edited:
I didnt enter. But I might.

I don't know. My Picks would be so random. I havent watched a game since 1989.

I'm in and I emailed my dad to get him in on it too. Good luck everyone, I am really bad at these btw!

You and me both buddy, I have decent knowledge about the NCAA but I just have the worst luck predicting all the upsets that occur during the tourny.

Last bump from me for a while. Hope people join up!

I might have to get in on this asap

I'm 99.9% I'm in!

Tap before talk.

I'm In! Good luck to everyone. My name is BulldogsGolfTHP

Thanks for the reminder smallville. I will have to get in on this.

Every one who got in, and the number is up to 129 (really only 124), please make sure you are really in and don't just think you are in. Also, make sure your bracket saved. Every year, we have people who didn't actually join the group AND people who never saved their bracket. Once the games start, it's a done deal and there's nothing we can do to fix it.

I doubt we can add another 76 people before the games start, but it was worth a shot. We still have almost double from last year.

On another note, the following signed up, but for one reason or another, their entry is not going to count and will be deleted if they don't follow the rules on the first post of the contest thread before the tournament starts.

• carlspackler_79, carlspackler_79 (who are you?)
  • B_Loock, 8100ck3 (who are you?)
  • Nuss1, videogator
  • Nuss3, videogator (This guy not only didn't read the rules on using your forum name, but he also didn't read the one entry only rule) - - -he actually changed his name from videogator, but it's still not a forum name so I don't know who it is! Plus he has two entries, so neither counts anyway!
  • Stephen Davisdds (post count)

Looks like the following joined but have not filled out a bracket:

roninthornton
BobbyM
pellylynch
Spacemanspiff
SnapHook

Thanks Smalls, but I'm going to pass on this one. I know absolutely nothing about basketball, and don't have much interest in it either. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks Smalls, but I'm going to pass on this one. I know absolutely nothing about basketball, and don't have much interest in it either. Good luck to everyone!

We can't even guilt you into it huh? Only takes 5 minutes.

We can't even guilt you into it huh? Only takes 5 minutes.

I honestly don't have a clue about basketball. I don't like my chances... hehe

I honestly don't have a clue about basketball. I don't like my chances... hehe

Dude, JB and I guilted TC into doing this! If he can do it anyone can! And those with no clue pick smarter than those who think they are an expert - - -and can wind up much better off for it!

Dude, JB and I guilted TC into doing this! If he can do it anyone can! And those with no clue pick smarter than those who think they are an expert - - -and can wind up much better off for it!

I dunno man.... when's the deadline?

Tomorrow morning. I think the first game is at 11 Eatern time? Maybe earlier?

Tomorrow morning. I think the first game is at 11 Eatern time? Maybe earlier?

I'll think it over. Maybe I'll feel more lucky in the morning. Not feeling it right now.

I think I am in, I don't know if you really want me in though, I have Duke beating KU in the final game.

I think I am in, I don't know if you really want me in though, I have Duke beating KU in the final game.

You've been drinking again, haven't you?

Back