GolfClubWarehouse

Carmichael

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone bought from them? Prices look pretty good, but almost too good on some things, and just avg on others. Opinions please. Thanks!

Never heard of it, and thats usually enough for me to be suspicious.

Thats the site! Not legit? Are you sure? I found a link to it on the pga value guide.

I agree with JB, no way you get a brand new Scotty for that price.

Thats the site! Not legit? Are you sure? I found a link to it on the pga value guide.

Am I sure? No. But more than half of their clubs are listed below MAP pricing by a HUGE margin. That to me says there is a problem. They advertise EMS shipping which is a large red flag to me personally.

It seems unlikley that they would sell a Scotty Cameron for that price. And didnt DHL go out of business or was that just here cause they have DHL listed at the top of that page. I say proceed with extreme caution.

Wow... The prices are so good though on some things.. I'm honestly looking at it more to buy and re-sell... But no way to I want to sell something that isn't real. I wish there was some way to find out, but I'm afraid even if I order something I'll never find out... :( I also wanted a set of AP1's for my self (I know I suck lol).

Wow... The prices are so good though on some things.. I'm honestly looking at it more to buy and re-sell... But no way to I want to sell something that isn't real. I wish there was some way to find out, but I'm afraid even if I order something I'll never find out... :( I wanted a set of AP1's (I know I suck lol).

Im telling you right now, they are a fake site. I am willing to guarantee it.

Im telling you right now, they are a fake site. I am willing to guarantee it.

I agree 100%, there is no way they are real with those prices. Lets put it on the Official Counterfeit thread, which you should check out if you find a website with "great prices".

Honestly guys it smells to high heaven. Look at that eclectic mix of brands and clubs and other products. I don't think I have ever seen such an eclectic mix of golf products in my life. If you think about the mix of products from the perspective of "designed to suck the money out of your wallet" that is about the only way it makes any sense.

Can you imagine a dealer cobbling together that mix and only that mix of products? I can't.

Check out some of the testimonials:

"Just wanted to let you know that my order arrived safe and sound... I was a little hesitant getting them from China but it worked well... Clubs were in perfect condition... Just wanted to say thanks and I apreciate all the work that you did to get me what was required... Great doing business with you...

"The clubs arrived today. I'm not sure if they are 100% authentic but still hit the same anyway. Thanks for your help. Simon McDonald, Australia"

Run, do not walk away from this site.

I think they are playing off of TGW ( the golf warehouse ) I shop at this store all the time and it started right here in Wichita Ks.

The whole site just feels fishy??

"These are not the droids you are looking for..."

Thanks for the reply's. Guess I won't be getting any AP1's... :(

Back