Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

This should be a fun one. GO GG!!!

I think JB will win this bet. I ain't a big guy, and I can eat three double cheeseburgers on the way to the Monkey Disco. Go JB! YOU CAN DO IT!:clapp::banana:

Lets see 4 McRibs. That way he will enjoy it. JB, I am taking up your man card if you cannot do that in 30 minutes.

Only 4? I think I can do four. I always have two and a large fry and a large drink and then I refill the drink. Four lone McRibs would not only be easy, it would be tasty.

I would leave the onions off but would add extra pickles.

I promise this will not happen! How about we have you do the challenge? Maybe next time a THP'er is here they will do a radio show with me and we can challenge you?

What would you all like to see JB try and eat? He said 4 McDonald's double cheeseburgers but I think 6 is a more appropriate number.

I would love to do that. But if I were there, I would want to be in on the eating challenge.

Don't tell OEM I didn't multiquote. hehe.

I would love to do that. But if I were there, I would want to be in on the eating challenge.

Buffet enthusiasts like you and me aren't afraid of eating challenges, right Smallie?

Kevin

Buffet enthusiasts like you and me aren't afraid of eating challenges, right Smallie?

Kevin

I love a buffet!

Do any of those in a half an hour and you'll make fat people everywhere proud.

Kevin

Lol I loved this post!!! Go get em JB!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

We used to try this kind if eating competition in high school; my buddy tried a gallon of milk in 30 minutes and failed miserably- he was shooting milk out of his nostrils he was so sick.

Burgers? I think 6 is doable. Out of that list I think the hardest is 10 pc nugget large fry and 4 doubles.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I don't think the challenge is hard enough, but I'm only guessing. I weigh 170lbs (I don't think that means too much) and can eat 2 double cheeseburgers, a large diet coke, and a large fry in less than ten minutes while driving. The nuggets and fries are the easy part. Maybe the nuggets should be conditional with hot mustard (though it's not all that hot).

Is there a bet involved?

I eat that too. Heck even eaten the 3rd a few years back. Its after the 3rd that things get a little "sweaty".

OK just got through the thread. Man I could eat the racks over the McDonalds. That grease is tasty but it just sits in your stomach like a brick. Good luck on this one JB. I know I couldn't do it

I usually order 3 at a time(when it's a meal) I'm a light weight at 165-170. I think he will be able to do it. But then again it will tough to choke down 6 of those little greasy bastards.

Yeah, I have always said I could. But I am not young anymore and once you get past 3 of anything that greasy, it can get a little scary.

hahaha, this is going to be hilarious. And sort of disgusting.

radio would be funny... but a vid would be even better
listening to someone chewing isnt as entertaining as a vid of the festivities

radio would be funny... but a vid would be even better
listening to someone chewing isnt as entertaining as a vid of the festivities

Did you hear the 1st show? Curious

yes i did and vids of that would have been even better hahaha... well not wanting to see her gag or anything(or you btw)

Listening to this is gonna be the highlight of my month...

You are going to be glued to the toilet for so long after eating that , that you're going to miss the Spring Outing JB

You are going to be glued to the toilet for so long after eating that , that you're going to miss the Spring Outing JB

I fear that Ron. I truly do. We are working on getting some guest hosts to come in to the THP Studio and do the show with GG as well.

Nah, he will show up a few minutes before, slightly pale and noticeably thinner...

Back