Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

I'm in and just to make my friend Bulldog happy I went with Kansas. Though I really wanted a Georgetown vs Kentucky final

Every one who got in, and the number is up to 129 (really only 124), please make sure you are really in and don't just think you are in. Also, make sure your bracket saved. Every year, we have people who didn't actually join the group AND people who never saved their bracket. Once the games start, it's a done deal and there's nothing we can do to fix it.

I doubt we can add another 76 people before the games start, but it was worth a shot. We still have almost double from last year.

On another note, the following signed up, but for one reason or another, their entry is not going to count and will be deleted if they don't follow the rules on the first post of the contest thread before the tournament starts.

• carlspackler_79, carlspackler_79 (who are you?)
  • B_Loock, 8100ck3 (who are you?)
  • Nuss1, videogator
  • Nuss3, videogator (This guy not only didn't read the rules on using your forum name, but he also didn't read the one entry only rule) - - -he actually changed his name from videogator, but it's still not a forum name so I don't know who it is! Plus he has two entries, so neither counts anyway!
  • Stephen Davisdds (post count)

Looks like the following joined but have not filled out a bracket:

roninthornton
BobbyM
pellylynch
Spacemanspiff
SnapHook

I'm in and I picked my bracket tje way I always do.. Um these guys have a good pep band, those guys don't ;/)

I'm in and I picked my bracket tje way I always do.. Um these guys have a good pep band, those guys don't ;/)

That's better than those who pick by whether they like the color or not!

We all know the best and only way is to pick by how good the mascot is! haha

I think it starts at 11 AM Eastern time. Might be 10 AM.

Every one who got in, and the number is up to 129 (really only 124), please make sure you are really in and don't just think you are in. Also, make sure your bracket saved. Every year, we have people who didn't actually join the group AND people who never saved their bracket. Once the games start, it's a done deal and there's nothing we can do to fix it.

I doubt we can add another 76 people before the games start, but it was worth a shot. We still have almost double from last year.

On another note, the following signed up, but for one reason or another, their entry is not going to count and will be deleted if they don't follow the rules on the first post of the contest thread before the tournament starts.

• Nuss1, videogator
  • Nuss3, videogator (This guy not only didn't read the rules on using your forum name, but he also didn't read the one entry only rule) - - -he actually changed his name from videogator, but it's still not a forum name so I don't know who it is! Plus he has two entries, so neither counts anyway!

Looks like the following joined but have not filled out a bracket:

roninthornton
BobbyM
pellylynch
Spacemanspiff
SnapHook

What the heck? It said it saved

Mary you will probably do better then me

It shows possible points and you and the others were at 0, everyone else was at 1920. That's all I know.

roninthornton: I might have posted before you saved: it shows you at 1920 now.

It shows possible points and you and the others were at 0, everyone else was at 1920. That's all I know.

Okay, I just resubmitted my bracket is it showing now?

Someone's got two entries on Page 3......

Someone's got two entries on Page 3......
Skimmer! hehehe

• Nuss1, videogator

Smalls I am just all over your posts tonight.. but good job keeping this contest in line and whipping out the cheaters :D

Smalls I am just all over your posts tonight.. but good job keeping this contest in line and whipping out the cheaters :D

I'd love to see 73 more get in overnight and in the morning. It's be nice to give JB and GG 200 entries. They could help if they did individual entries instead of just one betweeen them!

I'd love to see 73 more get in overnight and in the morning. It's be nice to give JB and GG 200 entries. They could help if they did individual entries instead of just one betweeen them!

This is a long shot but can you recall how many were in last years contest?

This is a long shot but can you recall how many were in last years contest?

I cheated though, I looked at last years thread.

So we're already over double that.

But 200 is a nice round number.

I'm In and ready to go. Commence the Madness!

I cheated though, I looked at last years thread.

So we're already over double that.

But 200 is a nice round number.

Ambitions aside, double last years numbers is still great.

Looks like the first game is at 12:15 ET. But don't hold me to it! haha

I get really excited about this contest. Looking forward to checking my picks tomorrow at school.

If you want I can get 73 of my "friends" to join. Just give me enough time to make 73 different brackets... :D

One more day everybody! And fortuanately I don't have school tomorrow so I'll be scanning the games all day.

Yeah I hadn't made my picks yet, but I'm done now. I've entered about 7 different pools but I used the same bracket in all of them for once. "Sheet of Integrity" some might call it...

By the way, thanks for putting this together Smalls! And Thanks THP for providing prizes whatever they may be!

Back