The Nike 20XI Experience

I've nevwer played with Nike golf balls but I'd be willing to pick up a sleeve of these to see how they stack up against the other golf balls that are out there

I haven't played any of the recent Nike balls so Im not sure if its the same but watching a slow-mo of Tiger's shot right now in the Tavistock Cup it looked like the ball had hexagon dimples.

nike-20xi-golf-ball.jpg

I wonder how this ball would fare for the average golfer's swing speed?

I watched the videos on youtube of this event that GG attended, and I dont think you need a high SS to get the benefits of this ball...

I'm wondering the same thing. I'll give them a shot after I get some results on THP
I'm sure we will get a lot of non bias comments and test right here.

Nike seems to bring new technology to the table that forces others to step it up themselves. I remember several years ago when I first started playing golf they had one of the best feeling balls for my game. I look forward to seeing how this ball performs for the average golfer.

Great work GG ! I might have to give these a shot....

According to Nike these will work great for the average golfer. I have a video on that somewhere I will look for it and put it up if I can. There was a guy with a giant head who kept getting in the way of my camera so some videos aren't that great.

I just love AK's swing. I'm looking forward to trying this ball. If anyone gets a chance to hit this ball let us know how it compares to some of the more expensive models. (Pro V, Penta, B330 etc)

According to Nike these will work great for the average golfer. I have a video on that somewhere I will look for it and put it up if I can. There was a guy with a giant head who kept getting in the way of my camera so some videos aren't that great.

Darn big heads! They ruin everything.... movies..... concerts...... super great informative sessions with NIKE reps.....

This is a really bad video both in video quality and sound but you can kind of hear Rock talk about how this ball is great for the average hacker.

Thanks for the great insight GG. Always liked Nike golf balls, so I'm anxiously awaiting the release of these.

I am very interested in checking these out. Too bad we have to wait till almost may

I'm very excited to try these out, I'm counting down the days.

I kind of want to try them out, but I'm not sure what to expect.

Back