Ian Poulter All White!

Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes he does.

I'm not slim enough to pull that look off. I look like and egg if I wear all white

I would be so scared to eat anything in this apparel.

didn't the TM Staffers wear all white first this year in connection with the R11 release? Just saying....lol

didn't the TM Staffers wear all white first this year in connection with the R11 release? Just saying....lol

I'm not sure but Poulter plays Cobra not Taylormade.

Just dont try and play a water or mud ball in this get up. Unless your getting naked like Stenson did.

I didn't know that. kidding of course.

there's been a whole discussion of who did the white driver first, Cobra or TM and I was referencing that old arguement
I'm not sure but Poulter plays Cobra not Taylormade.

I didn't know that. kidding of course.

there's been a whole discussion of who did the white driver first, Cobra or TM and I was referencing that old arguement

I'm not sure who came out with it 1st. Personally I'm a Taylormade fan so I'm gonna side with them haha

The TM staff helping at PGA SHow Demo Day was pretty much dressed this way.

I have never played a Cobra driver,but that white one looks sweet.

This is why poulter is the man. He looks smart all the time while being an awesome player!!

Just dont try and play a water or mud ball in this get up. Unless your getting naked like Stenson did.

Not sure many of us could pull that off at our home courses......LOL Not sure I would want to see anyone go there....

Back