Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

And so it begins.

I am going to be starting out on the wrong foot if West VA doesnt pick up their game.

Me as well hole out.. Too bad that's the only game playing right now because I am losing right off the hop. I have them going to the final four.

Me as well hole out.. Too bad that's the only game playing right now because I am losing right off the hop. I have them going to the final four.

Well they went last year so I definatley thought they would atleast get through the first couple rounds. This is exactly why I suck at these brackets, I can never pick these upsets.

Well they went last year so I definatley thought they would atleast get through the first couple rounds. This is exactly why I suck at these brackets, I can never pick these upsets.

Just don't think about them and just click random teams. That's how I win :D

Just don't think about them and just click random teams. That's how I win :D

OH DEAR!

Well that's probably why I don't do well consistently (much like my golf game). I start watching near the end of the season and base a lot of stock in the late season and conference tourneys. I didn't pick many upsets except in one region where I picked the 11, 12 and 13 to win their first game and the 12 to win their 2nd putting Utah State in the sweet 16.

We'll see. Its always about the final four and getting lucky enough to pick the overall winner. If you can keep your final four in tact or the champion then you've got a good shot! I've played in quite a few pools and I've won a couple but I've lost horribly too.

Thats why just like golf, you keep coming back... there's always that one shot or that one pick that gets you coming back.

West Virginia is not going to beat ohio state dent. And when Clemson looses, I'll have my first pick right! As will mostly everyone else.

O yeaa First win. Come on Old Dominion.

LOL, one game inthe books and I'm 0-for-1. I'm so good at this :D

Haha, its all good buddy you got alot of games left to win.

Dang it.. Stupid Buzzer Beater..

2 for 2 baby!! What a finish by Butler on the tip back!!

0-for-2, I'm on a roll! Is there a booby prize for most wrong? There oughta be!

2-0 so far. :)

2-0 for me. looking on pace to be 100% for the first half! Luck of the Irish I suppose. Only I have zero Irish in me.

And with that, my bracket is doneski. Thank you Louisville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When people start coming in and asking what happened to their bracket, direct them back to this post or post #3 in this thread.

I had to delete:
  • carlspackler (who?)
  • Nuss1 (duplicate entry)
  • Nuss3 (duplicate entry)
  • Blooke (who?)
  • Stephendavisdds (not enough posts)

Almost deleted someone else who changed their name after registering. He was lucky I didn't see the forum name so I pm'd him.

wow I just lost a few teams quickly. Not looking good so far haha.

wow, that Louisville game had to absolutely screw some people. Had them elite 8 in two brackets and sweet 16 in another. Ouch. and Go Owls!

Louisville you FAIL so hard, that was pathetic. Really Moorehead St. cmon man.

my bracket didn't even make to 3 o'clock on day one. yikes

3-1 so far. Louisville... what the? In the words of Bill Walton, "Just Horrrrrrible!"

Yoccos, kokogirl and TWShoot67 take the early lead with 4 correct picks.

Back