St. Patrick's Day Sale

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
To thank all of our wonderful THP Readers, THP is having a HUGE sale in the THP Store. Spend a little bit, save a little bit, spend a little more, save a LOT more.

Spend $20 - Get 20% off of your entire order
Spend over $30 - Get 30% off of your entire order
Spend over $40 - Get 40% off of your entire order
Spend over $50 - Get 50% off of everything that you buy.

This sale will not last long and obviously it is only available while supplies last in each item. Its a trial for us to check out our new store and we hope everybody enjoys it.

You can find the store by clicking on the THP Store button in the header or by clicking this link.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=12058

It is filled with some incredible merchandise only available here at THP. The coupon code is automatic, so for some reason if you do not see the discount in your cart before checking out, please contact GolferGal via PM or email.

We seem to only be having issues with Safari so if you have another browser you can use I would recommend doing so. The discount doesn't seem to show up with Safari.

I noticed the same thing in Chrome. But it worked in IE

Like most things you come up with, those deals are ridiculous.

Of course I had to get something! Also fyi, Chrome (on Mac anyways) is mighty messed up when you head to checkout and put in your information (the discounts showed), but firefox worked perfectly.

Discount also worked fine with IE. Thanks for the discount guys...I have wanted that umbrella but couldn't justfiy spending the cash on it - well you made the justification so, so simple (and five poker chips since they kicked up the discount!)

I'm on IE and it's working fine. Amazing sale guys thanks!

I think Nerfny picked me up a White THP umbrella!

She sure did. All items that were purchased so far today have been boxed up and are being shipped out today. :smile:

UPDATE: Also, we only have 1 black umbrella left!

Those umbrellas are so nice, if I hadn't just won one recently I would be all over them.

Holy sale THP!! If only I didn't stock up on everything before! :D Best of luck with the sale, I'm sure you'll move lots of stuff today!

I just bought a red shirt and white umbrella

Perfect timing too. I got it boxed up and ran down the block and caught the mailman so it went out today. :smile:

GG your awsome! Thank you so much.

If that TM TP Umbrella would fit in my Clicgear umbrella holder, I would have bought it 2 weeks ago. It is SWEET! and an amazing price

Just ordered the Adidas umbrella and a red shirt. Hoping the umbrella fits into my Clic 3.0!!!

Thanks THP!!!

I got the Adidas umbrella and some poker chips! Thanks GG what a great sale!

Darn. Medium sized navy blue shirts are sold out. :( Tear.

YAY!! Time for me to take a look :)

This one deserves a

bump.gif

Bought me a red shirt a little while ago.

Just about everyone's order went out today and I provided shipping numbers via PayPal. The rest will be going out first thing tomorrow.

Just a reminder this sale ends tomorrow as well. This is just something fun we wanted to do for St. Patrick's Day. :smile:

Thanks GG - you guys are the BEST!

Back