A Thank You & Promise Timeline

Thanks JB for an awesome post. When I found this place I had been lurking at another for a couple of years but was never involved with it because of all of the attitudes. Coming here has been a pure joy! I hate that I missed last years outing, and I can't wait for this one to get here so I can finally meet you all face to face. I
hope that I can give as much as I get here and to be around as long as you all can put up with me!

I appreciate everything you guys do for THP.

I stumbled upon this site looking for reviews and feedback for the X-22's I was about to buy. I got the info I wanted, poked around a little more and then ultimately signed up. I've been here since and have enjoyed every minute of it. I can't even begin to say the amount of time I spend reading and looking over this site.

The only real(?) downside I've noticed since being on this site is the weight of my wallet. It keeps going down and I now have a list of new equipment I want/drool over.

The thing that truly impresses me the most about THP is the sheer quantity of getting the members involved in testing that happens here. It is unlike anything I've seen on other sites. I know one thing, after my wedding next month when I finally have some spare money laying around again, a donation is high on my priority list of things to do.

Keep up the hard work!

I know we dont always see eye to eye J.B. but, i respect you and what you stand for TREMENDOUSLY, as i do all the members here. Great post and great job to all involved in the beginning of building THP up from just an idea to what it is today. I'm excited to see whats in store for the future.

A truly great post JB. I have loved everything this site has to offer since I joined last year. The reviews come from true golfers and the family atmosphere is amazing. I can't wait to meet so many new faces at the Outing in May. I think it is going to such an amazing weekend.

I can't wait to see what THP has to offer in the future and I know it is going to be EPIC! I hope that I can be a part of it for years to come and if the staff needs any help achieving goals. I just want you to know that I will help out in any way possible. Just let me know and I will be there.

Thanks again for such an awesome experience you offer to so many great people everyday. You and GG have not only changed my life, but have changed many others lives too.

Well I'm driving so I'll keep my feelings brief for the safety of oncoming traffic. We follow by example. This site has the best owners, forum leaders, tech support, equipment testers and it only makes it complete to have the best forum members.

I don't know any of you personally, but yet I still think of you as friends because of this magical place we all share. I look forward to the growth of the site and all that is included!

Tap before talk.

Thanks JB for the awsome post. I am so glad I stumbled on this forum a year ago. This place and the people are amazing.

JB, that was one of the best internet posts I have EVER read, and probably one of the best write ups anywhere. I firmly believe in having a vision and if we all work at it, it becomes true. I truly enjoy visiting THP everyday and thank you for making all this possible, and I will take this opportunity to thank all the members, contributing and sharing information.

The only real(?) downside I've noticed since being on this site is the weight of my wallet. It keeps going down and I now have a list of new equipment I want/drool over.

The thing that truly impresses me the most about THP is the sheer quantity of getting the members involved in testing that happens here. It is unlike anything I've seen on other sites. I know one thing, after my wedding next month when I finally have some spare money laying around again, a donation is high on my priorihty list of things to do.

Keep up the hard work!

This must be your first marriage!

THP is a very special place! I have known that from the moment I joined, but that was made even more clear this past weekend. I was told by one of the TMaG guys that THP is a completely unique place. Speaking of other golf sites he said that they are great for finding the overall mood of the industry, but that THP is the best place to find out what the golf community is feeling. He then emphasized the specialness of the "community" that is THP. It was also clear in my interactions with the guys from the other site as well. From even before we arrived in San Diego, P4B, Drumdog and I were in contact and very excited to meet each other. This was my first time meeting any THPer and they did not disappoint. For the rest of the weekend we were best buds, the others though did not seem to have such comradery. They were very much strangers who even after such an amazing weekend will most likely remain strangers. There was more than a few times when one of the other sites guys would ask us about THP and between the 3 of us, we are jumping at the chance to pour praises upon THP, which would conclude with a hearty "Man I've got to check that place out!" You guys have done something special and you have a whole community who is behind you guys 100%.

Josh,

Kudos to you and Morgan (and the forum members) for making this one of the most welcoming, informative and fun places to be on the internet. I look forward to continuing to do some great work with you guys, as the site continues to prosper. Keep up the great work. You guys never cease to amaze.

Amen to that, JB and GG. I was late to the game, joining in 2009; But I have seen the amazing progress of THP in that span. I love what THP is and am incredibly excited about where it is going. Keep it up THP!

Best golf forum out there. Proud to be a member and look forward to the future. Keep up the excellent work!!!

I too am honored to be part of such a community. I agree that I see everyone here as a friend and would love to meet outside of this online place and know I would likely just "hang out" with just about everyone on here. That is like someone else said because of the leadership here. "Attitude reflects leadership" as JB, GG, and everyone who had a part in creating this community have taken this to incredible heights! I can't wait to see what the future holds! I know RonInThornton and I are frequently trying to meet offline just to play! How great is that? Would have never been possible without this community and again the Thanks are right back at you THP. I can't even remember how I found this website and I've only been a member since Dec2010!

Amazing post JB. Your creed is second to none. THP is a very special place, and i cannot go a day without checking on as many threads as possible just to see whats going on with everyone.

It is a place unlike any you would expect from an online golf forum.
While you mention it is us that makes up this body; it never could have happened without your inspiration and foresight! Im just glad you never stopped trying to make this place better, each and every day, every week, every announcement, testing, and forum review - this place just keeps getting better and better and better.

Great post JB! I've only been here a few months but THP has become part of the daily routine for me thanks to all that you and GolferGal do on this site. Thanks for all the hard work you guys (and the entire staff) put it day in and day out!

THP is a very special place! I have known that from the moment I joined, but that was made even more clear this past weekend. I was told by one of the TMaG guys that THP is a completely unique place. Speaking of other golf sites he said that they are great for finding the overall mood of the industry, but that THP is the best place to find out what the golf community is feeling. He then emphasized the specialness of the "community" that is THP. It was also clear in my interactions with the guys from the other site as well. From even before we arrived in San Diego, P4B, Drumdog and I were in contact and very excited to meet each other. This was my first time meeting any THPer and they did not disappoint. For the rest of the weekend we were best buds, the others though did not seem to have such comradery. They were very much strangers who even after such an amazing weekend will most likely remain strangers. There was more than a few times when one of the other sites guys would ask us about THP and between the 3 of us, we are jumping at the chance to pour praises upon THP, which would conclude with a hearty "Man I've got to check that place out!" You guys have done something special and you have a whole community who is behind you guys 100%.

Dr...this is a great post. Makes me want to dump the other golf sites that I sometimes follow.

That just makes me want to go to a Demo Day / Outing all the more. Can't wait to see what else this year has to offer all of us. I've only been active for a few months, but even I have seen growth in THP. It is quite impressive. Keep up the great work JB/GolferGal!

Every single day since I joined THP I have learned and discovered something new. Each day that passes I become more and more knowledgeable about the game of golf and it is because of THP and the great members. People come to me all the time now like I'm some sort of golf industry genius but that couldn't be further from the truth. The truth is that THP is full of information that us everyday golfers who love the game can some to soak it all up. Before finding THP I hated online forums, there is nothing worse than trying to join a place to discuss any topic you love only to be ridiculed and belittled for being a "noob" but that doesn't happen here. Before I officially joined I lurked around for a couple of days just to see what it was all about and the friendliness absolutely blew my mind. I joined and I immediately loved THP. It wasn't long after I joined that I knew I just had to be involved in any way that I possibly could. I emailed JB and offered to help in anyway he needed, I told him that I just want to be involved, I liked what I saw so much. Lucky for me he and GolferGal accepted me in and I now they're stuck with me.

Dr. Teeth was right about the other winners of the Kingdom contest, they just didn't have that bond that us 3 THP'ers immediately had the second we met. It's like we've been friends for years. I now know I do have lifelong friends in all of the THP'ers I've been lucky enough to meet. The outing will be a chance to meet even more new friends and I cannot wait!

Thanks for being great THP (owners and members) I love this place! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all, I know it'll be amazing!

THP, thank you. I have imagined several times what it would take to launch something online myself and I cant tell you how quickly I get overwhelmed just thinking about it, nevermind actually attempting it. The commitment and the cojones it takes to do what you did is enormous and I think you really need to make sure you take a moment to step back and really see what you have created. Congratulations THP!

Hard to come up with words how much THP means to a lot of people including myself. Best place on the net and a true family. I say thank you a lot (a LOT haha) but I don't think I could ever say it enough. This place and all the people are just phenominal people. I will always be a part of THP. JB and GG truly make this place something special.

JB and GG and THP, I know I havent been an active member here at THP for too long, but I want to thank you all for the hard work and dedication to THP!

The short time that I have been here makes me feel as if I have known everyone here all of my life! You all are like a second "golf" family to us, and the hard work that everyone has done for THP is amazing. I know we all cannot put it into words how much it means to all of us here. We can't thank you all enough!!

JB and GG-Both of you should be proud of all that you have accomplished. I am proud to be a member here. Keep up the consistent great work, and make sure that you still have fun.

Thanks Again!

What an amazing post! THP has become more than a place to research golf equipment. It is so much more than that, and I feel very privileged to be a part of THP in the small role I have. This Saturday marks the one year anniviersary of me joining THP and what a year it has been. I have learned so much thanks to the never-stopping flow of information that just keeps on coming everyday. But it's not just the info, it's the people too and I am very fortunate to have met several members at the Fall Outing last September and am looking forward to meeting more at the Spring Outing in May. I can think of no better place to spend my honeymoon.

JB and GG, you never cease to amaze me with your tireless dedication and unceasing kindness. It is an honor to say that I have met you both in person and am very much looking forward to seeing you again in May. Congrats to both of you and the entire THP staff and family on the continued success of our home-away-from-home. THP is something very special and I am very much looking forward to what the future brings.

Bravo and well done JB and GG. Just in the short time I've been on this site I've seen you all pull off some amazing things. And you just keep finding ways of one upping yourself to jaw dropping proportions! Thanks for all the hard work, I know we all appreciate it.

Back