The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely have, but after JB's comments it may be all for nothing because we don't even really know what's going to be made available to us yet by each company. The suspense continues to build!

So who has been making up their dream bag for each of the sponsors? hehe

Keep in mind that I truly dont know what the companies have in mind for an August event. My comments were geared more towards someone testing 2010 irons such as the Diablo Edge line of clubs.

Thanks for clarifying. I guess what I meant was that it doesn't make sense to get our hopes up about any particular equipment until we know what company we're representing (which we'll find out tonight!!!!) and what they will allow us to select.

This hasn't been brought up a lot but once we find out who our sponsor is I'm going to start playing their balls alone for the whole golf season. I'm going to find the ball that is right for me, and quite switching balls all the time and get used to one ball only. They both make great balls so it doesn't matter but I will stick to one ball for the whole year leading to the event.

I'll echo what other guys have said: this is a great idea. I play the Penta right now, so if I get to represent TM it won't be a big problem. If I'm picked to play Callaway, I'll unload my supply of Pentas and test out the Callaway balls this season.

This swing tip just came in from North Carolina and I had to share it with you fine folks. It's the best tip I ever received and I just had to pass it along.

LOL - where did this obsession with RANCH come from?!?!

This swing tip just came in from North Carolina and I had to share it with you fine folks. It's the best tip I ever received and I just had to pass it along.

that was one of the best golf tips I have ever heard. Does it work when putting too?

Try it and let us know.

may have to save that for Friday practice session. I hear it works better on bermuda greens

I can see it now....Get your Mashie On! (with a side of Ranch!)

"When in doubt....put some ranch on it."

Too dang funny !!

Nice video biggsy......here's my scorecard so far today. Why don't you marinate with some ranch on that!

aefcb215-54d5-240b.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice video biggsy......here's my scorecard so far today. Why don't you marinate with some ranch on that!

aefcb215-54d5-240b.jpg

Nothing smack talks better then pure raw bad ass numbers. BOOM!

aefcb215-54d5-240b.jpg

that's a nice round TC...only question is who is Luke? :alien:

aefcb215-54d5-240b.jpg

Playing the junior tees?

that's a nice round TC...only question is who is Luke? :alien:

my question is what the hell are all those X's and numbers! thats one busy scorecard lol

Playing the junior tees?

You better hope not, i'd close you out in 9. Keep making videos and playing sim golf Florida boy. I'll keep golfing and I'll wear you out.

You better hope not, i'd close you out in 9. Keep making videos and playing sim golf Florida boy. I'll keep golfing and I'll wear you out.

You are going to melt like a Hersey bar in Florida. I'll keep playing sim golf wearing flip flops.

Great video Biggsy! THAT was funny!

Nice scorecard Luke, you have that game dialed in bro!!

Great news, South Dakota driving ranges are starting to open, I got to go hit off grass today....so I guess I've got that going for me (which is nice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back