The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video Biggsy! THAT was funny!

Nice scorecard Luke, you have that game dialed in bro!!

Great news, South Dakota driving ranges are starting to open, I got to go hit off grass today....so I guess I've got that going for me (which is nice).

It's 60 here right now, there's a slight chance a golf course will be open this weekend!

So youre 'breaking in' teammates and 'wearing out' opponents?
You better hope not, i'd close you out in 9. Keep making videos and playing sim golf Florida boy. I'll keep golfing and I'll wear you out.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It's 60 here right now, there's a slight chance a golf course will be open this weekend!

It's sunny and in the mid-50s up here today. I already hit the range, which was PACKED. Hit 2 buckets of balls, also realized that I hadn't hit balls in a while because one of my calluses popped at the end of my range time. Irons were pretty good, driver needs some work. Good thing is that it's 5 months until the Morgan Cup.

You are going to melt like a Hersey bar in Florida. I'll keep playing sim golf wearing flip flops.

So that's what you're counting on huh? Great strategy Captain.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I felt guilty dipping my tots in ranch last night. But I have no idea why.

JB, any more details on how the sponsorships will be unveiled tonight? Will there be a live stream, or will we watch the wheel spin on videos that have previously been taken? Apologies if this has already been covered.

JB, any more details on how the sponsorships will be unveiled tonight? Will there be a live stream, or will we watch the wheel spin on videos that have previously been taken? Apologies if this has already been covered.

We are filming the video in the next hour or so and then will upload it and put it up at somewhere around 7pm EST for everybody. Everybody's name is in the THP Raffle Drum and we will call out a name such as TaylorMade and then spin the drum and pull out a name of one of the players.

We are filming the video in the next hour or so and then will upload it and put it up at somewhere around 7pm EST for everybody. Everybody's name is in the THP Raffle Drum and we will call out a name such as TaylorMade and then spin the drum and pull out a name of one of the players.

Sounds great, I'll be looking forward to it!

Awesome, I can't wait!

I'm really excited for you guys to find out who's staff you are joining.

I wish it was already 7 o'clock...the day has been dragging

Was away from the crapberry and just caught up...

Funny video Biggsy! haha

Definitely looking forward to watching the vid at 7! Going to go to the course and play for a couple hours in hopes that time will fly a little faster.

Looks to me like ranch dressing promotes an inside takeaway and an over the top move.

My golf course is opening tomorrow.

Kevin

Great video biggys and pretty nice looking scorecard TC...apparently no rust on that game!

My club opened (unofficially) today so I just got home from playing 6 holes (and hitting lots of different shots on each hole). Glad to see the sun shinning and courses starting to dry out in Pittsburgh...that means it's hard core Morgan Cup practice time.

Can't wait until 7...only 2.5 hours to go!

This thread has taken a weird turn. Now I'm hungry

T-minus 1 hour! I unfortunately am going to be away from my computer for the next hour + so I might miss the exact 7 pm announcement, but I'll be checking on my iPhone and hoping the video works on there! Can't wait to find out what company I'll be representing. AMAZING!

Video is completed and uploaded and 7pm is going to be exciting. We want to once again thank Callaway and TaylorMade for their sponsoring this event.

Video is completed and uploaded and 7pm is going to be exciting. We want to once again thank Callaway and TaylorMade for their sponsoring this event.

Ah so the teams are determined and we're getting a tape delay huh?

Ah so the teams are determined and we're getting a tape delay huh?

Nope, teams will be put up tomorrow, this is for the sponsorships.

So close!!! I keep checking my phone to find out hah. Can't decide who I really want- it's two great companies! My comfort Pick would be taylormade bc I think I'd be most comfortable with the driver of the tee; but callaway makes some awesome clubs and the odyssey putter line is deep! One things for sure it is definitely WIN-WIN!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Let's see your swing.

It's ugly. Short back swing and follow through. Three foot divots.

Your swing looked better in non-ranch videos.

Kevin

I'll be on my way home when the announcement regarding the sponsors is posted so I'll throw an early congrats out the the players! This is a win-win situtation for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back