The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just got back to the office and realized we are getting close, man this is exciting. Am I the only one who doesn't get the ranch reference? Either way great video and nice round TC.

It's ugly. Short back swing and follow through. Three foot divots.

Your swing looked better in non-ranch videos.

Kevin
I was trying not to splatter myself with the ranch, it was quite messy.

We are getting close! I am really looking forward to finding out who my sponsor is, I can't wait!

We are getting close! I am really looking forward to finding out who my sponsor is, I can't wait!

I hope you get Callaway just cause!

I hope you get Callaway just cause!

Lol that would be crazy- kinda cool though: you'd get to try two of the best drivers out there this year.

Coolbreeze you hoping for callaway and some lefty love?

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Lol that would be crazy- kinda cool though: you'd get to try two of the best drivers out there this year.

Coolbreeze you hoping for callaway and some lefty love?

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Naw man, I want them each for different reasons. Very exciting, its killing me.

There are so many directions one could go in trying to "pick a favorite" between the two. I haven't even given it much thought just because I know it's impossible to say I'd rather have one over the other. This is really fun!

I hope you all get whichever sponsor you're hoping for...I am excited for whichever I get the honor of being sponsored by.

One minute everyone, good luck if you have a secret choice.

Player Sponsorships - The Morgan Cup

Player Sponsorships - The Morgan Cup

The Morgan Cup is about giving regular the golfers the chance to feel like a tour pro for a weekend and recently we found out the 16 participants that will take to battle for THP in this incredible event. Eight of those golfers will be sponsored by TaylorMade Golf and eight of those golfers will sponsored by Callaway Golf for this competition.

Each golfer will be sponsored in full for the weekend extravaganza and that will include a 14 club deal, staff bag, full apparel scripting, shoes, headwear, golf balls and accessories by either of these participating companies.

Team Paradise will lead into competition against Team Hackers with eight on each side and before we get into who will be competing against who, we wanted to find out who will be sponsored by who. To do that we brought in the ever scientific THP Raffle Drum made famous at our THP Golf Outing & Demo Day and filmed GolferGal pulling the names and doing commentary for us.

Here are the selections.

Nice...I love it!

That was great, I'm going to watch it again so I can catch who's playing for which company again.

P4B the dream comes true. Man I'm stocked TMaG gof I am going to bring it for you.

COngrats guys! Now to find out who against who!

Oh man I'm gonna bring it for TMaG.

That's cool, congrats on your full sponsorship guys. :thp: :calllaway: And :taylormade: are rocking this place!

THRILLED to be sponsored by TaylorMade! The wait killed me! I would have been happy no matter how this turned out, but almost my entire bag right now is TaylorMade, so I'm really excited about this. Plus, I don't have to switch the ball that I play right now, which is great news as well. Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade!

So Esox, CB and Reb's as TMaG's.

I'm thinking the proper Team Canada lineup might not be happening then

And yes Esox. You're Canadian.

I am very excited to be a TaylorMade staffer!! Congrats to everyone on the selections!!

That was great, I'm going to watch it again so I can catch who's playing for which company again.

I know its me, you, yoccos, jrod, oem, aha, and OneT for Cally.

Whoa, Baby! Thank you TaylorMade! I was so excited I kept talking over Morgan's intro. Had to run it back three times to be sure she said TaylorMade. I'm pumped. Callaway would have been great, too, but I'm used to playing TM irons. I've played both company's woods.

This is getting more real by the minute.

That spinning bin needs a little WD40.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back