The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does TM have three lefties?

Kevin

Great! This going to be a blast!
Congratulations Guys!

That was fun, I was shocked to hear my name come out so quickly! Thank you for this dream come true opportunity THP and Callaway Golf! Also much thanks to TaylorMade for also being a part of this event, without you both this would not be possible!

Callaway....wow but I love it, great chance to check out some new clubs! Congrats again guys.

I am very excited to be one of the newest members of the Callaway Staff!!! A huge thanks goes out to Callaway Golf along with GolferGal and JB.

I was trying not to splatter myself with the ranch, it was quite messy.

I could tell you were swinging it out there, thus my post. LOL

But are you casting it a little at the top? Hehehe.

Kevin

Here is what I got,

Team Callaway - TC, P4B, ddec, One-T, OEMKevin, AHA, Yoccos, JRod

Team Taylormade - Biggsy, Esox, Coolbreeze, Adwillingham, DirtyDawg67, CG13, AryDolphin, Rbelbin

Next step- finding out who's on Team Hackers and who's playing for Team Paradise, already tomorrow!!!

Getting busy but I just got the text message!

It will be an honour to represent taylormade in this event! Formal response to be posted later!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

woo hoo TM!!! I thought I heard my name twice in there, but I think one was arydolphin... :) who is also on TM so that is cool.

Thanks Taylor Made and Callaway for being sponsors of this CRAZY GOOD EVENT!

Awesome! I'm pumped to be sponsored by Taylormade! Congrats everyone! Thanks Taylormade, Callaway, and THP.

Whoa, Baby! Thank you TaylorMade! I was so excited I kept talking over Morgan's intro. Had to run it back three times to be sure she said TaylorMade. I'm pumped. Callaway would have been great, too, but I'm used to playing TM irons. I've played both company's woods.

This is getting more real by the minute.

That spinning bin needs a little WD40.

Kevin

I said that the minute we stopped rolling. That noise is terrible!

I sent a text to CG13 who is working tonight...he said WOW and wanted me to pass a big thanks to Taylormade and THP

Man I am so excited, all the guys outside of my office think I'm going a little crazy. Thank you agan to TaylorMade, Callaway and THP.

woo hoo TM!!! I thought I heard my name twice in there, but I think one was arydolphin... :) who is also on TM so that is cool.

Thanks Taylor Made and Callaway for being sponsors of this CRAZY GOOD EVENT!
I heard that too, watching it a second time I caught it much better though. I was like, dang, Beblin is going to split duties!

I just had to watch the video again to make sure that I was really on TaylorMade and not Callaway. I thought I was going to be announced for Callaway when Golfergal said AHA! My heart is not beating as fast as it was when I submitted my email to get into the Morgan Cup, but it's pretty close.

I was starting to get worried I was gonna have to bring my own clubs!

Thank you so much THP and Callaway, I hope I represent both of you well!

Congrats to all, this is going to be so cool

Awesome! I'm pumped to be sponsored by Taylormade! Congrats everyone! Thanks Taylormade, Callaway, and THP.

I want you to walk in to the apparel scripting and say "whatever Dustin Johnson is wearing this week, give me that."

I posted a huge thanks on TM's wall.

Look at me. Facebooking. It's adorable.

Kevin

I want you to walk in to the apparel scripting and say "whatever Dustin Johnson is wearing this week, give me that."

haha, I really like his style as well. I tend to mimick it on the course.

Congrats to everyone! I am excited to see what gear you guys choose! P4B you are going to have more clubs than JB pretty soon :D

Congratulation to both teams. Wow, what a great deal. Let the trash talk begin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back