kokogirl

I love golf
Reaction score
Handicap
I can't believe this color has come back from the 80's. This is some dude at Taco Bell. Sorry about the bad photography. I was in stealth mode.
a6890aa3-8de7-2277.jpg

I think we have a forum member that would love those...:alien:

he should have his butt kicked for wearing them. My daughter has a pair the same color... Hmmmm.... Are they girls pants???

he should have his butt kicked for wearing them. My daughter has a pair the same color... Hmmmm.... Are they girls pants???

They look tight enough to be...

They are "skinny pants". It is a pant style that girls with big butts should not wear. I do not wear them.

I did not ask if they are girls pants. But I wanted to. Real. Bad.

They are "skinny pants". It is a pant style that girls with big butts should not wear. I do not wear them.

I did not ask if they are girls pants. But I wanted to. Real. Bad.

Your not saying you have a big butt are you? You said you don't wear them... LOL I'm just kidding. but I thought it was funny. I amuse myself a lot!!!

Its funny how styles rotate , I just hope the baggys ( bell bottoms with cuffs ) platform shoes & silk shirts NEVER make a comeback, OH & disco !!! ......... LOL
Damn the 70's suxed :D

Your not saying you have a big butt are you? You said you don't wear them... LOL I'm just kidding. but I thought it was funny. I amuse myself a lot!!!

Yes, that was what I was saying! I was being funny. Kind of. I do have an ample tush and at 5'2" skinny pants are not flattering. I wear bootleg or wide leg pants.
Maybe I should use more emoticons so people know I'm joking around. lol

Haha, thats pretty sad when your pants are so tight you can barley get half of your phone in your pocket. I dont imagine those pants leave much to the imagination.

Yes, that was what I was saying! I was being funny. Kind of. I do have an ample tush and at 5'2" skinny pants are not flattering. I wear bootleg or wide leg pants.
Maybe I should use more emoticons so people know I'm joking around. lol

HA HA... I was kidding too... Great sense of HUMOR KOKO!! I'm sort of a funny guy. I like to laugh and joke around constantly!!

My 14 year old nephew is real into the whole BMX'ing (skate park) scene and has some purple "skinny" jeans that fit the same as those. I can't help but laugh but I then think of some of the stuff I wore 20 years ago also! :embarrassed:

My 14 year old nephew is real into the whole BMX'ing (skate park) scene and has some purple "skinny" jeans that fit the same as those. I can't help but laugh but I then think of some of the stuff I wore 20 years ago also! :embarrassed:

Yeah, I remember the acid wash jeans that I rolled up tight on my ankle in the 80's. Sigh. It was a bad look.

I almost forgot the acid wash mini skirt and big ol' bangs and permed hair!

And to think I got beat up one time in the forth grade just because my mother bought and made me wear a green pair of jeans to school. In some area's of the world they would beat that guy down for wearing those pants.....
:beat-up:

Oh.Hell.No.

Where are my Cavaricci's? :D

I don't understand how those can be remotely comfortable and how in the world did he get them on? That's ridamndiculous. Color isnt bad but the fit is terrible.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

That dude is just nuke'ing his sperm with pants that tight.

I LOVE those pants! A little bagger through the legs and I would definitely rock those all.day.long

The sight of that is making me cringe. How do you even move around in those without being in pain?

Its funny how styles rotate , I just hope the baggys ( bell bottoms with cuffs ) platform shoes & silk shirts NEVER make a comeback, OH & disco !!! ......... LOL
Damn the 70's suxed :D

disco made a comeback in the 90s... ever watch - that 70s show? blame ashton kutcher 'mr demi moore'

GG should have JB wear those for the double cheeseburger challenge. That would increase the difficulty level substantially.

Kevin

I can't believe this color has come back from the 80's. This is some dude at Taco Bell. Sorry about the bad photography. I was in stealth mode.
a6890aa3-8de7-2277.jpg

And skinny jeans as well!! Seriously that is so last year!! Do they come in corduroy??

Back