Surfers and skaters have been rocking those for years now. I'll rock some crazy colors and peacock out, but nothing that tight.

maybe theyre the new pajamajeans
are you sure thats a dude?

Guess I shoulda worn better shoes with that outfit eh?
I can't believe this color has come back from the 80's. This is some dude at Taco Bell. Sorry about the bad photography. I was in stealth mode.
a6890aa3-8de7-2277.jpg

I don't think I would ever be caught in a pair of pants that bright. Its such an eye sore.

1fart.jpg

The reason why you can't wear white when you get to my age!

Lol Hoosier that is so nasty man.

Ya.....and I'm only 49! Real happy that is not me in the photo though......

Ya.....and I'm only 49! Real happy that is not me in the photo though......

Well, I'm 63 so I don't think that is so damb funny. :embarrassed:

Well, I'm 63 so I don't think that is so damb funny. :embarrassed:

Sorry.......LOL :D My dad says the only thing golden about your golden years, is your urine!

Lol kokogirl- I can picture u standing there deciding what to order and click! Haha those pants are awful. I'm pretty conservative in my attire; blacks/Greys/navy pants

Tapping and talking since 2010.

No way man. I fricking love those pants. If they were golf pants I would rockem at the outing. DEFINITELY

I should have got that's guys number to ask where he bought them!

Lol kokogirl- I can picture u standing there deciding what to order and click! Haha those pants are awful. I'm pretty conservative in my attire; blacks/Greys/navy pants

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I turned of the sound so the phone wouldnt make a sound. I pretended to be using my phone. I'm sneaky.

Surfers and skaters have been rocking those for years now. I'll rock some crazy colors and peacock out, but nothing that tight.

I am getting old and out of touch. These were a bunch of nice teenagers. The one with neon pants had longish hair, but his friends did not. And his friends had "normal" colored pants. I just thought the pants color was nuts!

They're a little thin in the legs for me, but a little bigger, and I'd be all over them.

From the iPhone.

Are you saying that you'd be all over that young man's pants? Jeez, imagine if he had some ranch with him.

That dude is just nuke'ing his sperm with pants that tight.

Exactly what I was thinking..... don't have to worry about him reproducing at all!!

I love the color.... I'm not fond of male cameltoe though. That just looks painful.

Last edited:
1fart.jpg

The reason why you can't wear white when you get to my age!

For a minute thought that was JB after he did a practice run of the eating challenge :D

They are "skinny pants". It is a pant style that girls with big butts should not wear.

IMO no self-respecting man should wear "skinny pants", much less that color. Real men wear "relaxed fit", LOL.

Those pants look like they would be a tad bit uncomfortable to me. I grew up in a small Oklahoma town, so if you wore something like that you would either 1: Get beat up, or 2: get shot, depending on who saw you wearing them! haha!

I just can't decide which is worse. Those or the baggy Saggy jeans worn with the back pockets around the knees

Back