The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats everyone, I know you are super excited.

All you guys must be jumping out of your skin when you heard who you were playing for. Congrats and have fun "shopping". :D

Congrats guys! And please, follow esox's move and comment to your respective sponsor on their facebook pages!

I also think it would be great if everyone threw a little love to their sponsor by rep'ing them in their avatar, and if you haven't done so, how about donating to THP for setting this up, making this possible, and working their tails off on this.

Congrats again guys!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That is very kind TC. Thank you.

So, now that the Sponsor choosing is over, what do the contestants think about their sponsors? Do you have any clubs in particular that you are particularly interested in trying out?

I would want whatever will work best for me obviously, but if I had free reign over the current offerings, I think I would choose the following:

R11 Driver, 9 Degree...not sure on shaft
R11 Fairway, 3 Wood, 15.5 Degree
Rescue 11 Hybrid, 3 - 18 Degree
Rescue 11 Hybrid, 4 - 21 Degree
Tour Preferred CB, 5-AW, R300 Shafts
XFT Wedges, 54.12 and 58.12
Ghost Fontana Putter

I posted a huge thanks on TM's wall.

Look at me. Facebooking. It's adorable.

Kevin

I don't think you've ever given out your FB address Kevin.

Although I guess we can get it off the TaylorMade site now!

This is seriously one of the best days of my life. Wow. Thanks again.

I just danced around the living room a little bit. I still can not believe this is real.

Tappin to the oldies

I don't think you've ever given out your FB address Kevin.

Although I guess we can get it off the TaylorMade site now!

Not to the whole world, no. But I'm friends with THP so I can be found. I think. I'm still not completely sure how it works.

Kevin

So Esox, CB and Reb's as TMaG's.

I'm thinking the proper Team Canada lineup might not be happening then

And yes Esox. You're Canadian.

Darn tootin'

It'd be cool to all be on one team and Lay a good ole Canadian whooping on some people.

Then again a Canadian whooping is a polite pack on the back, unless we are playing hockey. That is a different story.

Tappin to the oldies

You guys do know that winner's play Callaway, right?

Just tried viewing the video and it got an error saying video not found

Well congrats to all on their sponsorships

Just tried viewing the video and it got an error saying video not found

Well congrats to all on their sponsorships

It did? It is working for me.

You guys do know that winner's play Callaway, right?

Yes. If they're lucky enough to be on the same team I'm on.

Kevin

It did? It is working for me.

Worked fine just now, must have been a momentary burp on the server.

Thanks for the link ddec, but it recommended I move to an Adam Scott putter. Ouch. :beat-up:

it may work for you! I wonder if we can order a belly putter

Congrats guys! And please, follow esox's move and comment to your respective sponsor on their facebook pages!

I also think it would be great if everyone threw a little love to their sponsor by rep'ing them in their avatar, and if you haven't done so, how about donating to THP for setting this up, making this possible, and working their tails off on this.

Congrats again guys!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Check, Check, annnnnnd Check!

Thanks again to JB and GG for everything you have done. This is going to be an amazing/awesome/once-in-aliftetime/extraordinary experience.

Congrats to all!! Some very luck people here!!

Now that I know TaylorMade is my sponsor, does anyone have any ideas where I might find a website to get some information about their products? A site with maybe some unbiased reviews by regular golfers? I could totally dig into some long threads about their irons line, driver offerings, hybrids, and fairway woods.

It would be great if there is such a place.

Kevin

Umm aren't you on that site now?? Hehe

That was awesome, minus the squeking of course. Congrats to all that are lucky enough to participate and on your sponsorships. Like all of us here, we have complete and total faith in the fact that you will nbot only represent your respective companies well, but, that you will represent THP to the best of your abilities. We are all very proud to have each of you representing all of us.

I just got home, watched the video and am THRILLED to be representing Callaway in this historic event. I couldn't be happier to be playing equipment from such a great company. It's good enough for Phil, good enough for Ernie...and good enough for me. Can't wait to play my heart out for my team and for this amazing company.

Huge thank you again to THP, Taylormade and to my sponsor, Callaway for making this event possible.

Also, haven't seen it in this thread, but big shout out to GG for doing a great job with the selection/lottery.

Can't wait to find out what team I'll be playing for tomorrow.

Is it really bad that I just got to my sisters house for my mothers birthday party and I am in the spare bedroom getting my THP on? Probably but I'm too excited not to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back